Chapter 11

Y/n pov*

We got to Sam's house. I woke up along with Micheal. We all got out and headed inside. Sudden and angry barks started when we walked in.
""Cool it, Nanook." Sam said.
"Your dog knows a flesh eater when he smells one."
"Take him outside Sam." Micheal told him and Sam took him outside while the rest of us went
upstairs. Micheal carried Star and Edgar carried Laddie. While Alan and I followed behind them.
"Micheal."
We heard and stopped to see Sam's and Micheals grandpa at the bottom of the stairs.
"Do you know the rule about filling up the car with gas.....when you take it without asking?" He said.
"No grandpa."
"Well, now you do." He then left.
Micheal sighed and continued.
"I love him." I said smiling referring to the awesome grandpa. I heard Alan chuckle beside me.

We all ran into Micheals room. With Star and Laddie on the bed Micheal passed out on the floor. I then fell sleep on the floor as well.
I fell with a thud and Alan crouched down resting his hand on my forehead.
"Y/n! Are you okay?!" He asked sounding incredibly concerned.
"Yeah,I'm just gonna take a nap."
I said. him and Edgar left but Sam stayed staring again. Until Alan came back and pulled him by the shirt once again.

(Time skip.)

I woke up to Star nudging me.

"Y/n, it's time to wake up. Their coming." I nodded and went downstairs with laddie holding my hand. We met up with Sam, and the Frogs at a table. Edgar and Alan were putting on camouflage makeup. While Edgar started saying some tips on killing blood suckers. Laddie let go of my hand so he could listen.
"I think I should warn you all: when a vampire buys it, it's never a pretty sight. No two blood suckers go out the same way. Some yell and scream,Some go quiet, Some explode some implode. But all will try to take you with them."

I grabbed Alan's arm and pulled Him to the side, so no one could hear us."

"Alan...."
"What's up y/n?"
"Just... promise me you will be careful."
"Don't you wanna be telling Sam that?"
"Well yeah I mean. I don't want him to get hurt either but, it's you I can't live without."
He sighed and then finally said
"I love you y/n."
"I know." I replied with a smile.
"How?" He questioned and I lifted up the dog tag from under my shirt. I have hidden it all these years. On the back it said

I love you
-Alan Frog

He smiled when he saw I had the necklace the whole time. He pulled me into a passionate kiss full of love. 1 minuet after we pulled away still being close.
"I love you too Alan."
He pulled me into a strong hug. I felt so safe In His arms. I wanted to stay like this forever.
Sadly the moment was ruined when we heard barking coming from outside.

"Nanook! I left him outside!" Sam yelled and ran out the door. We all followed and screamed at him to come back on the porch.
"Sam!"
"Sam come back!"
"Sam!"
"Come on."
Micheal ran out to help Sam.
"No!"
"Guys come back!"
"Micheal they're coming!" Star screamed and the two started sprinting

"Run!"

The two tripped but quickly got up.
"Hurry up man!"
"Come on!"
"Keep running"

Sam and Micheal made it inside along with Nanook. Mike closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Take them upstairs." Mike said and Star,me,Edgar and Alan ran upstairs. With Laddie in Alan's arms.

We ran upstairs and I saw Edgar pull out a stake. When entered Micheals room Edgar closed the door and lifted up the stake.

"I say we terminate them right now!"
"No!" I screamed grabbing his arm pulling it back

Star and Laddie ran out screaming. I followed them through the bathroom and to another room. I was about to run out the door but was pulled back by none other then Paul who was hiding behind the door.
"Let go of me!"
"You're mine!"
"Let go of her." I heard and saw Alan and Edgar. Right away Paul pushed me behind him and walked towards the boys making them walk backwards.
He  knocked their weapons out of their hands. I ran out the door to find Star and Laddie.

Alan pov*

I smiled when I heard the door to the bedroom slam shut knowing y/n made it out the door safe.
My smile quickly faded when the vamp spoke again.
"You killed Marko!"
"Yeah, and you're next." Edgar said trying to be strong.
"No, you're next."
We were trapped. But Edgar and I got the same idea. We looked at each other and then at the tub full of holy water and garlic. The vampire looked toward the tub and pulled us toward him with a laugh.
"Garlic don't work,boys."
"Try the holy water death breath." Edgar screamed and tossed some of the water on the vampire making him drop us to the ground.
We fell back holding onto each other.
After burning for a few seconds he quickly starred us down.
I knew this was the end when he started to come for us.
"I'm sorry y/n." I quietly said to my self.
When suddenly a bark was heard and Nanook came running into the bathroom.
He jumped and pushed the blonde Vampire into the tub of holy water. After a bit of burning we thought it was over. Edgar and I quickly sat up and I grabbed my hat putting it back on my head only to fall off again when that fucking vampire came back up from the water for a second. Making Ed and I fall back once again and hug even tighter.
All the sudden blood started shooting out from the sink, toilet and every pipe there was. We headed out the bathroom and closed the door waiting for another blood sucker to show up.