Chai Tea

One Look Two Glances

Roland Pov

It was crazy at the coffee shop this morning normally I had my own cup aside ready to face the day , but that wasn't even enough to get me through this hectic Saturday morning . It didn't help that Friday I found my boyfriend of six months cheating on me with the college whore Minnie .

I heard the bell on the door ding dammit another customer , I swore angrily in my head .

I looked up wanting to put on the best smile I could muster in my condition wanting to tell the customer that it would be a minute . But what I saw was a walking Adonis I mean damn he and his little group cleared the line in a instance he was tall like 6"5 and gelled back black hair with no facial hair . He smirked when he seen me basically drooling over him . That made me very angry " Um excuse me sir get to the back of the line and wait your turn , do not just walk up in here thinking you own the place and jump in front of everyone , now get to the back " I said with no room to argue , and getting annoyed . A bunch of gasp echoed through the room of shock when I told him off and he actually did with small smile turned around and went to the back .

The line quickly formed again and we were back on track . Thank god the Maggie came in and worked with me the line was going much faster now . " I mean god who does his tall sexy self think he is I mean I know your hot but still don't think you can break all the rules you prick " I said to Maggie " Babe calm down and next costumer is up " she said I turned around shocked at

All to soon we reached the end of the line with the very familiar smirk . My cheeks where painted with a crimson shade . shit he heard me " Did you hear that "? I asked him . I heard a sexy deep chuckle come from him " Yes I did " just then my boss walked through the back door came up to the front with me and said in my ear " Damn girl who is that " he said with a smile . Damn I love him "someone I'm trying to get off my case ha ha " I said back " Girl now you know that is a fine piece of man , if you don't want him I'll take him off your hands " He said playfully still in a whisper . It made heat rise to my neck and cheek . Then he took off but not without slapping me on my ass and sending me a wink . "You play to much Joe" . my laugh at his play fullness was cut short when I heard a growl come from the man in front of me . He had token off his shade's and his eyes where blue and gold . He quickly look down to the floor , then looked back up his eyes where all blue .

" Hello whats your name and what would you like " I said with the fake-st smile " Calemn B , can I get a chocolate chip muffin , Banana nut , and pumpkin spice muffin , with two large hot chocolates and one large chai tea " he said with the voice of a god , masculine and deep . "Maggie two hot chocolate and one chai tea " I said to her . "I'll go get those muffins " I said and turned away to grab the stuff . dammit what is this man doing to me I said . " It's going to be 21.35 " I said . he handed me a fifty I gave him the change , and recite and got the muffins while Maggie brought up the drinks in a tray . our hands brushed a minute when I was giving him the stuff and he looked up with the gold back in his eyes and said the words that would damage me permanently " mine my Mate " I gave him the stuff and rush out through the back door . I heard him calling for me but I just kept going until I reached my truck I got in and started crying this cant be . UGh fml