Chapter 15

I blink, and we're back in the White room. "What the heck happened?" I say. "We finished the task, we found the cave! Why are we still here?"

You have many more tasks to complete. My voice inside my head says.

Well, nice time for you to show up.

Everybody is looking around, trying to figure out why we are still here.  We should all be exhaused, but for some reason I feel like I just woke up from a dream. I have no scratches on my body, my hair is nice and neat, and my clothesare untorn and unstained.

A voice crackles to life, like the voice over the intercom had. Except, there is no intercom, the voice is in all of our brains. We all exchange glances. Its okay when one of us starts to hear voices inside their head, but now we're all hearing them?

"Well done. You have completed you fist mission." The voice speaks with no emotion, its as if he's observing the weather. "The tasks will get progressivley dificult, and dangerous. Good luck."

"Wait, there's more?" Jake asks.

No answer.

"You can't just tell us something like that, then leave!" Adam shouts.

I sigh and sit on the ground. Well Voice, got any golden wisdom for me now?

Again, just slence.

"This is scary guys," Logan says. "What do they want with us?"

"We're their test subjects. They're too good to participate in their own experiments, so they kidnap teenagers? That's just sick." Brigen replies.

Kendall starts pacing. "They must be really smart, because we have no idea who they are, or what's happening.  They have a plan, and I think we're the main part of it."

We sit in silence for a while. Everyone is realizing how hopeless we are in this situation.

All of a sudden, there's a terrible pain behind my eyes. Then colors start blossoming in front of my eyes, and I realizewe're leavingthe white room. Soon, the military style green print starts rapidly scrolling though. I caught the words, revolution, party, and deliver.

As I start to flicker out, I notice not everybody is experiencing the same thing. Only Brigen and Kendall are flickering!

I feel like I'm being vacuumed away. I blink, and I'm in a totally different world.