Ch.29 Masquerade ball Part 1

Anastasia POV

I woke up with someone jumping up and down my bed.

What the fuck??

I opened my eyes seeing pink on me.

"what the fuck pink calm the fuck down"

"what got your panties in a twist this morning?" she said, making me even more angry, I looked at the clock next to me, its 5:00 am.

"PINK ITS FUCKING 5 IN THE MORNING, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY."

"WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING"

"OH MY GOD PINK ITS 5 AM THE STORES WOULD BE CLOSED NOW"

"oh don't worry I got it covered, I seduced the owner of the mall into opening up the mall at 6 am today" she said giggling like it's the best thing ever.

Sighing, I got up. Knowing I can't win pink with this argument. I went to my bathroom, going in to take a shower, and shaved anything and everything, got out, I was so not in the mood of getting dressed, deciding to throw on some sweats, going with my tomboy side. Literally nothing wrong with girls who wear Jordan's, and sweats, and baggy clothes.

With absolute no make up, I got put my wet hair in a bun, going down the stairs

I smelt bacon. BACON.

Bacon=food.
Food=life.
Life=love
Love=food.
Food=bacon.

Which means I need bacon cause food is love and life. That didn't make sense but I don't care.

Skipping down the stairs, almost breaking my leg, I raced to the kitchen like a crazy gorilla, as I got in, I saw some bacon on a plate, a lot of bacon.

I AM IN LOVE.

Stealing the entire plate, I went up to my room quickly.

As I was stuffing my face with bacon, pink barged into my room, she has it, she has the bacon. She screamed.They all came in attacking me, thank God the window was open, jumping out with the food in my hands, I ate the entire thing, until they reached me.

"she ate the whole thing" growled green.

"let's kill her" said red, if she was a cartoon character she would have smoke coming out of her ears.

"never mind guys, we are going to he late, Black since you ate you drive while rest of us eat in YOUR car, while you take us to the mall" said pink.

"not MY carrrrr" I cried like a 7 year old.

"since you ate the bacon, you deserve this as a punishment" said pink.