22

"HOSPITAL?"

"He tried to Soojin." Minhyuk was very close to having a meltdown. Soojin patted his back.

"He locked the door in the bathroom, and didn't come out for an hour. I unlocked it with a pin and-"

"You found him there"

Minhyuk nodded. Soojin embraced the boy, slowly rocking him back and forth. "Let's get in the car Soojin, the other guys are waiting for us there." You agreed and started walking to the car.

"I'm sorry if this was not the best way to meet us." The boy apologized. "I've been through worse, it's okay." Soojin softly chuckled.

"We really never saw this coming! He'd always act so normal! Maybe that was the problem! I could have stopped him! I could have-"

"MINHYUK." Soojin put her index finger over the blonde boys lips.

"This was his choice. We couldn't have stopped him." She was breaking down slowly. Her heart crumbled like a shattering window.

"It feels like this is going too fast. We were talking a few days ago about this meet up and now this?" Minhyuk patted Soojin's back while tears were threatening to fall down more than they already did.

"He's been like this for a while. I thought, maybe because of you, it was going away. He smiled a lot more." Minhyuk tried to pay attention to the road, but ended up parking for a second. He took a deep breath in. "But he stayed with her. Though she treated him like nothing."

"Why though?"

"It gave his confidence a boost. Having a girl like her made you super popular looking."

"Ah I see"

Minhyuk started driving again, and sooner or later, they arrived at the hospital where Changkyun was being held. Soojin followed Minhyuk as the two of them ran to the waiting room where Minhyuk's 5 other friends were.

"Minhyuk!"

One of the guys stood up from their seat. He stopped in front of you.

"Hello. I'm Hyungwon" the tall boy said with eyes redder than Minhyuks. His cheeks were stained from all the tears he had drawn. Soojin looked behind him to find 4 other boys watching them.

Why are all of his friends so attractive?

That wasn't the point right now.

"Is there any news?" Minhyuk spoke. "Not yet, sadly" one of the black haired boys spoke up.

Soojin, Minhyuk, And Hyungwon took their seats in the waiting chairs. It had felt like hours, especially since no one was talking. Eventually, a nurse had came threw the doors, the same doors Changkyun was probably took through.

"Is anyone here for Im Changkyun?"

The six boys stood up, as well as Soojin. "He's sleeping at the moment, but you can still go into his room." The nurse said with a smile. It gave the 7 of them relief. They all ran where Changkyun was located.

He laid in the hospital bed with the monitor next to him, showing that his heart rate was at a regular pace. It put Soojin more at relief.

"Should I slap him awake?"

There was a moment of silence when one of the boys said that. Then, the room had filled with laughter that Soojin had been longing to see.

They all have perfect smiles? The fuck?

Soojin sat down in a chair that was placed in a corner. Some of the boys paced around, and some were doing the same as she.

"So, you're the one he's been talking to for a while?"

Soojin looked up to find one of the black haired boys glancing at her. "I guess I was." She answered.

"The name's Wonho. Nice to meet you" he pulled out his hand for you to shake and you did. "Congratulations. You're one of the things that made him smile." You looked at him with a confused expression, but then got what he was saying.

It wasn't until Minhyuk noticed Changkyun's eyelids moving a bit that he jumped up from the floor and sprouted to him.

"YOU FRICKITY FRACKITING IDIOT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN."

All the boys closed in on Changkyun, while Soojin sat there and watched the show. She giggled.

"Who's that?" Changkyun's voice was now being heard in person, and it felt so...great for Soojin. She was glad that her friend was alive.

"It's someone you've been dying to meet."

Wonho signals Soojin to come closer as the rest backed away from the two of them. Changkyun looked her in the eye and knew exactly who she was.

"Hi Computer"

________________________________

If my lovely readers are having a tough time out there, never be afraid to seek some help. I don't the number by heart but go look up the song by Logic and you'll find it.

The way to cure my depression is to play Despacito 2😂

K bye