Authors Note

Leon: Ummm... Where the heck am I?!

Sho: Leon? Is that you bud??!

*Leon looks around and sees Sho, and Jin and runs to them*

Leon: Ummm, any of you know where we are??

*Jin sighs as Sho shakes his head no*

*Que, Lady Taylan*

Eivana: I know where we are, cause I'm stuck here too.

*all three look her way with confused faces*

Leon: And you must be???

Eivana: All in do time boys, so come on! I kinda wanna get out of here!

*They looked at each other before nodding in agreement and followed Eivana*

*They approached a Temple of sorts*

Leon: What the?!!! Who's lives in this?!!!

Eivana: Was that a legit question or what??

*Leon deadpans*

Leon: Does that really matter?!

*Eivana covers her ears, as Sho watches and Jin walks to the door*

Eivana: Man you're loud, for a sour pus..

*Leon's face reddens with embarrassment and anger*

Leon: What the heck did you call me?!

*Eivana smiles sinisterly*

Eivana: I called you a Sour Pus, so deal with it kitty boy.~

Leon: Kitty boy?! Why I oughta--

Jin: Guys shut it and come here, and nice look Eiv, suits you.

*Leon and Sho's eyes widen as Eivana walks to the only person who recognized her*

Eivana: Thank you Jinnie!~ So what's up??

Jin: Have you came here before??

Eivana: Yes I have, but I was told to look for others who were stuck here like me, guessing that meant you guys.

*Jin questioned as a 'voice' appeared*

"Welcome to my Temple of horror and pain..."

*Que blue streaks and confused/scared expressions*

*Que laughing, and jumpy teens*

???: OMG, sorry about that. Names insane_chick_02 and I'm the creator of this story, or for Eivana's sake, this fan fiction story, but I'm basing off the actual episodes, with some changes of coarse.

*smiles innocently, as Eivana blushes*

Leon: Wait.. We have a show??

*Leon gets hit by Jin*

Eivana: Umm, insane??

*insane nods at full attention*

Eivana: Considering how you said this is a fan fiction, does that mean there's gonna be a.... *swallows hard, making the guys nervous* Lemon????

*Jin sweat drops, for Eivana's sake, as insane thinks with her arms crossed, while Sho and Leon was curious as to what Fan fiction was and why Lemons were part of it*

Insane: Might be, haven't really thought about it yet, thanks though I might consider it.

Jin/Eivana: No!!!!!!!!!!

*Sho and Leon jumped startled by their screams as insane laughs*

Insane: Hey don't worry, it won't be until it's needed, after all I need to figure out which of these guys will take it anyways so I can set that up...

*Eivana and Jin grew blue streaks as Eivana realized something*

Eivana: Hold on... You're telling me that one of them... *points to Jin, Sho and Leon, rather fast* Is gonna take it from me?!!!!!!

*Jin blushes, as insane nods, resulting in Eivana fainting, only to be caught by Sho and Leon*

*insane shrugs her shoulders*

Insane: Oh well, fun while it lasted. Okay explaination you're in something I like to call my in between chapters. That means I can answer your questions, and that every two-three chapters you'll be doing some games that the reader(s) will request of one, or two, of you, and yes you'll have to obey, for I bend your will.

Leon: You can't make me do squat lady!

Insane: I'm only in my teens..

Leon: That don't matter still can't make me.

Insane: Oh?~ *magical phone appears* Tell me, Leon. Would you rather kiss a guy or a girl?~

*Leon looks at her weirdly as Jin gets a bad feeling*

Leon: A girl, I ain't gay lady!!!

*Smiles sinisterly*

Insane: Oh I know.~

*Types vigorously*

Leon: H-hey! What are you doing?!

*smiles evilly as Leon subconsciously kisses......

.....

....

...

..

|
\/

A cactus!!*

*insane laughs, as she looked over at a sleeping Eivana on a bed, that she put there for her*

Insane: Told ya I can bend your will so I see fit. *Guys grow blue streaks* now for the announcement. You see, every chapter will be half the episode, in other words the first chapter will go to the Beywheelz logo picture you see below....

Insane: And yes, I will add it to the Chapter as well as the intro and ending theme, cause let's face it they're awesome, and I might be doing 'some' one-shots, but they have to feature Eivana, or some of the other OC's I will be mentioning later,...

Insane: And yes, I will add it to the Chapter as well as the intro and ending theme, cause let's face it they're awesome, and I might be doing 'some' one-shots, but they have to feature Eivana, or some of the other OC's I will be mentioning later, considering that Eivana is you {the reader(s)}, just be sure to give me details on what you want. Okay, I think that's all, oh expect this, everyone, except for me and the reader(s), will not remember any of this. With that said, See you guys next in between!~

*All the guys look up*

Guys: Wait what?!!!

Insane: *Chuckles* Enjoy guys!!~ Bye!