Peek-A-Boo, I found you.

Marianna

It's been 5 years since I saw my older brother Rusty. Being that asshat he is, he dumped me at Atlantic City, New Jersey with Frank Catton an old friend of ours. Frank got me a job at a casino he works at as a bar tender, me being only 18 Frank had to get me a fake ID. New name is Janet Jack Son 22 year old, Yea like the singer Janet Jackson except my middle name is Jack and my last name is well you guessed it Son, Frank thought was hilarious. Today was like any other day, sleaze bags trying to  shoot their shot with me and alcoholics. Frank, our manger and I were talking when something caught Frank's eye. Before I could look at where he was looking  some douchebag grabbed my ass from over the counter. A girl can never get a damn break here.

Frank

Talking to Marianna and the manger. Poor girl got stuck with me when her idiot brother dropped her at my doorstep. Both of us being thieves we had to change our names, I was no longer Frank Catton I am now Ramon Escalante. The conversation with the manger  and Marianna got boring when I see the Devil himself twisting his wedding ring sitting at a betting table looking our way. Damn! I quickly excuse myself and carefully walk over to the man without letting Marianna see me. I tap the lady working the table telling her that it's her break.

"Hello Sir."  I greeted the man.

"Hello Frank" He smirks

"I beg your pardon sir? You must have me confused with someone else," looking at him "My name is Ramon as you can see right here." pointing to my name tag.

"It's my mistake" he apologies with an evil glint in his eyes.

"No problem sir."

"The table is cold anyways" He started to pack up is chips.

"You might wanna try the lounge at the Cesars'," He starts to get up "it gets busy after 1 o'clock." I finished.

"One o'clock?" He asked for reassurance 

"Yes sir."

"Thanks Ramon." 

"Thank you." I watched as he walked away.

TIME SKIP TO ONE O'CLOCK

Getting off of work I see the guy from the tables sitting at our bar far away from where Marianna serves. The man is none other than Danny Ocean. I look over his shoulder to see he's looking at a news paper article "Las Vegas landmark to be razed." Sneaking up behind him. 

"Checking up on current events?" I startle him

"Ramon?" He questioned the name. I throw my gloves on the counter taking the seat to his right.

"Glad to meet you, Frank Catton can't get passed the gaming board." I tell him sarcastically.

"Just got out?"  I asked looking at the man.

"This afternoon," He answers then takes a swing of his whiskey. "You seen him?" I know he was asking about Rusty.

"I haven't seen since he dumped little Marianna on my doorstep 5 years ago," I point at her making drinks all the way on the other side of the bar. "Last I heard, he was teaching movie stars how to play cards, why?" looking at him with wary.

" You have a plan already?" I asked

"Are you kidding? I just became a citizen again." He answered smirking. The damn fool has a plan.

"Look if you're going to see Rusty," I look to see if Marianna saw us but she didn't. "Make sure you don't get caught by baby Rusty over there." Pointing to Marianna who was too busy entertaining her customers with her margarita making skills.

"Dully noted." Danny replied as he slowly leaves the bar. Oh man this ain't gonna be good.

Marianna

Making the customers drinks, I couldn't help but notice a man in a black and white jacket making his way from the bar to the exit. Looking at the side profile, he looked familiar.

"Lucy I'm going on a break." I tell my coworker as I take my apron off and quickly follow the man outside.

I followed him to a pay phone 3 blocks away from the casino. I watch as he dials a number.

"Officer Brooks, This is Danny Ocean." He talks to the other person on the other line. Motherfucker. If Danny is out that means he's going to Rusty and going to Rusty means a job. I stand a few feet away from him, to where he can't notice me.

"I was told to contact you within 24hours."  He stands there talking

"No, sir, I haven't been getting into trouble." Pfft yet.

"No, sir, I haven't been drinking." He's such a damn liar, Danny Ocean can't stay way from Whiskey. It's like his damn kryptonite.

"No, Sir, I wouldn't be thinking about leaving the state." So he is going to find Rusty. B.I.N.G.O. and Asshole was his name-o. Danny hung up, that was my cue to get closer to him and reveal myself.

"So they let your old ass out the penitentiary?" I asked him rudely, getting his attention.

"Baby Rusty," he turns around. "Still got a potty mouth I see."

"Still have gray hairs, I see."

He glares at me and walks closer to me. " You know you should be nicer to your elders." 

"So you're admitting you're old?" I shot back. "Look Danny, I know you're going to find Rusty and you have some grand plan if you're searching for him." He didn't respond, he just stood there looking at me.

"Look all I want is in on the plan and to see Rusty again." I gave him the best puppy eye look ever.

"No." He shot back quickly and started to walk. No? NO!

"What the hell you mean no!" I run next to him, I start to walk backwards so that I can reason with him. "Danny come on! I know I can help you, you know I can help you! I mean remember I pickpocketed the whole Nickleback band! Or I stole all of the get away cars you guys used. Hell I even help you rob Bank of America in Cali." He didn't budge. I looked at his left hand and remembered the rumor about Beatrice dating that one guy that owns the Bellagio Casino. 

"Danny I can hack any computer system in this world and I can even find Beatrice," He stopped walking. I grab his arm. "Danny Please, let me help I want to be apart of the team, I'm tired of being on the sidelines." He looked at the ground and finally looked at me.

"Fine." He started to walk again. YES???

"Really!! OMG Whats the job? Who are we stealing from? Where are we stealing from?" All the questions started to follow outta me.

"KID! Listen you mess up and you're back on the bench. Got it?" I nodded my head furiously. 

"So where we going?"

"Hollywood , California ."So thats where he's been hiding.

Peek-A-Boo Rusty, I found you.