Mate

It's been about a month since I've been home the kids are fitting in nicely and even shifted for the first time. They look adorable in their wolf forms. The pack has put up patrols and we are training with the cold ones to defeat the new born army Victoria has made.

As of now the wolves are standing at the edge of a small clearing watching as the Cullen's fight. Little Ollie is sitting at my feet watching with interest what the vampires were doing. Octavia is off to the side chasing and swatting at butterflies.

"Andy would you like to fight as well," Carlisle asked

"Mind reader tell your father no thank you for me please," I say in my head directed toward my sisters boyfriend Edward.

"She said no thanks."

"You know he is ur mate right Andy."

"Yes Sam I know but how do I tell him he is my sister boyfriends father."

"Like ripping a bandage off but start with ur sister first."

"Thanks Sam real helpful."

I roll my wolf eyes and turn my attention back to my children they are now both at my side Avia curled up at my feet and Ollie still watching the vampires.

"Alright I think we are done for today let's everyone go one home," said Jasper I believe.

The wolves turned and started heading back to the pack house as I picked up Octavia by the scruff turning to carry her home.

"Andy could you stay a moment," Carlisle asked

I put Avia down and shift back to my normal self I motion for the kids to do the same and I change them before turning to Carlisle.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to tell you before ur sister or my kids did I'm ur mate Andy."

Talk about ripping off the bandage I thought

"Wait Belle knows? How does she feel about this?"

"She is fine with it she just wants us to be happy."

My sister walks by and I grab her arm.

"Are you sure about this sis he is ur boyfriends father."

"I'm sure sis I want you to be happy and the kids need a father and the Cullen's want a mother it's a win win."

"Thanks sis."

Turning back to Carlisle I smile up at him.

" You sure bout this?"

"I liked you the moment I laid eyes on you Andy."

"Same here Carlisle."

Leaning in he brushes his lips against mine slowly I lean in as well until our lips touch. He wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer. As our lips connect a spark runs though us both.

We pull apart after a second he smiles at me and I smile back

"How would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I would love to Carlisle."

That night I lay awake texting Carlisle finalizing the plans for our date. My
Father will take the children for the night.