Really Important Author's Note

Dear Reader,

THE BOLD IS A DISCLAIMER, FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT AND NOT BE BORED.

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTER "L Lawliet", NOR DO I OWN "L: Change the World", "The Los Angeles B.B. Murder Case", OR "DeathNote". I DO NOT HAVE ANY CREDIT IN THE CREATION, ANIMATING, WRITING, STORYBOARDING, MARKETING, SKETCHING, OR LIVE-ACTION MOVIE PRODUCTION OF ANY OF THE FOREMENTIONED. Please support the offical release.

THIS IS NOT A DIRECT FANFICTION OF "L: Change the WorLd"

If you've ever written fanfiction, you understand that it is very difficult to stay PERFECTLY canon, and that's why many employ multiverses. I did not do that, however, it is written in Ryuzaki's voice, and some parts may not agree with what you think he would think/say. The same with Watari. There was not a lot of dialouge or backstory to work on, and that gives way to headcanons. I might have different headcanons than you, please accept that if you find yourself fuming (at the plane panic, details, or a certain someone's attatchment).

Characters such as Lucas Davis, Dr. Shiviak, Cathy Denson, Ramona Tascone, etc. are completely fictional and not based on people you may or may not know.

This isn't an easy read. I tried to put different psychological elements into this. It's not always going to be a romantic read, but there is a trick to all this. Scroll to the end of this letter ("HOW TO READ THIS") if you're saying "What is she talking about?"

If at any time you decide you hate this, please decide you hate it after reading the intermissive author's note at the end of "Katie", it explains the dynamic of the piece, which would be exactly what you'd need to make a decision. You can even skip to it, read the author's note, then return to whatever chapter you may be on.

I wrote this because while us humans operate seperatley, with our own plans, we have this need, this desire to engross others in it. No one can be alone forever. And, when the day is done, no one surviving is alone.

That being said, enjoy the show.

-Ramona3x3

HOW TO READ THIS:

You might be looking for a fast love story where everything is just there. Skip right to Ramona.

You might want to watch him take toddler steps into the world of women and fall on his face every minute. Read from Dao-Ming

You might want to skip around and do what you want. That's fine.

I divided the chapters so this is possible. :)

You're Welcome