I know I'll never have him.

I'm like so pissed, SOOOOO PISSED RN cause I had to write this story FUCKING twice cuz I somehow managed to delete it hmmmmmm🤔🤔🤔

Btw guysss please comment so I know what you think about it
...

GERARD'S POV

I was walking towards school.
It was a cold autumn morning and I did not like what the wind did to my hair. From the shadow on the ground I could tell that it completely messed up my fringe.

I hurried up a little bit. It was really cold outside. As I walked through the main entrance of the school, I quickly fixed my appearance and leaned against the wall. I had to wait for my friend, Sam, they told me they'd be here in a couple of minutes.

I was never too excited for school. First off, the things we learned here were actual bullshit, I'm not even kidding, fuck mitochondria, like I want to learn things I'd actually get to use in life.

Second, in this school the female to male ratio is 2:1 and it sucks, it sucks even more if you're male and gay. Like, there are literally maybe 10 guys that were somewhat good looking, I'm not picky, it's just that I've got a type. But I was completely sure none of them was gay, sadly.

But one particular fella caught my eye some time ago, half a year ago to be exact. Unfortunately, I did not know his name, I just knew he was a sophomore too. That's it, that all the info I had about him, but that was perfectly enough for me to develop a crush.

I never really saw him in the hallways. If I was lucky, I would maybe get to see him once a week. I wish I could see him more but at the same time, whenever I see him I feel awful. It's not so complicated as it seems. The thing is, I'm a little bit chubby, that's what Sam said, but I'd rather use the word 'fat', because when I look at myself in the mirror, the only thing I see is my fat belly and my fat thighs. So everytime I see Frank, I feel ugly, like he's so pretty, so handsome, his hazel eyes, his dark, dark so fucking dark hair, his athletic body... and then there's me. It saddens me so much, just the thought that we'll never actually be.

I was woken up from my daydream by my friend, Sam, who FINALLY arrived. We gave eachother a high five and then we both went up the stairs to the 3rd floor.

"What took you so long, you said 'a couple minutes' not 20 minutes, what the fuck goshhh?" - I ranted

"Omg sorry" - Sam answered in a sarcastic tone

We both shook it off and went to our classroom.

...

It was a long boring day but I managed to survive it, somehow.  Now that I did a recap in my head of everything that happened today, I came to the conclusion that I wasted a whole day on nonsense. The only good thing was lunch to be honest.

Me and Sam just walked out of the classroom and went down the stairs when suddenly...

"Look" - I said to Sam and winked

"What...... I don't understand?" - Sam answered obviously confused

"It's Frankie, look, look, he's going down the stairs" - I said super excited and probably a little too loud 'cause Sam gave me the 'shut up' look

Just then I realised, a guy that was walking beside Frank, probably his friend, heard what I've said since we were passing literally behind them and then he said something to Frank.