Chapter 52: I Don't Know

A/N: Hello! Okay so I'm super sorry this chapter took so long! But Lara was amazing with all her help and the section of writing in the middle of the chapter that's in italics is the part that she was nice enough to actually write for you!! But I really really really hope that you all like this chapter and I would love love love to hear some feedback after you read it! Thanks though and happy reading! :) xx

************************************************************

My grip around Harry tightened but just as I thought he would straighten up again he cursed under his breath and I felt his grip tighten as he struggled to control the scooter. I was holding on to him for dear life as the hill got steeper and he tried, unsuccessfully, to stop the bike that was gaining more and more speed with every second he failed to stop it. 

(NIALL’S POV) 

"Guys, guys have any of you seen Lara?" Nora walked into the living room where we were all sitting with her phone in her hand and a frown on her face. "She's not answering her phone and I can't find Harry either!" 

"They went for a ride on my bike earlier, they said they'd be back by dinner though." Nora looked a bit surprised as my 6 foot something cousin rounded the corner and flashed her a smile that was more frightening than reassuring. 

"Oh, uh thanks." She meekly answered as she looked up at him. 

"Josh, I'm one of Niall's many cousins." He stuck out his hand and she smiled sweetly shaking it and introducing herself for the dozenth time that afternoon. 

"I'm Nora, well thanks for your help." He nodded at her before heading off to the kitchen and Nora came and slowly sat down next to me, lying her head back and resting her hands over her bump that had recently become quite large. 

"Nora, stop worrying." She looked over to me and sighed. 

"How'd you know I was worrying about them?"

"Because you always get a little crease in your forehead when you do, but they'll be fine. I know Harry's a safe driver, they'll be back soon don't you worry." I stood up then and she smiled, resting her head back again as Liam came and took my now vacant spot next to her and she immediately lit up, a smile on her face big enough make her slight dimples show on the corners of her cheeks, sometimes it really was like she and Harry were related. 

I wandered back into the kitchen and sat up on the counter picking away at some of the food on the table as Aria and my mum talked about her plans to come with me to London. I had been debating the idea for the past few days and ran it by my mum first, but as soon as I told her I knew it would happen and she had been making plans with Aria's mum ever since. 

“Oh Niall, there you are. Are you and the boys going to stay for dinner tonight? Or do you have to catch an early flight tomorrow?” Mum looked up and I could see the sadness in her eyes. She always loved when I came to visit but the pain of me leaving was enough for me to want to ensure it didn’t happen too often. 

“Our flight isn’t till the afternoon so we’ll stay mum.” I hugged her closely before I felt my phone ring from my pocket and I quickly excused myself, wandering into my old room to answer it. It was a local number but one I didn’t recognize, I hoped another fan hadn’t somehow gotten ahold of my number. 

“’Ello?” I answered as I sat down on my bed. 

“Yes, is this Niall Horan?”

“Yes it is, who’s this?”

“Mr. Horan this is Dr Bailey from Midland Regional Hospital, your friend Harry has been in an accident, we’ll need you to come down here as soon as possible.”