Chapter 11. 23 Cakes?

It's time for breakfast. This time, the OPB are making no mistakes. I'm squuezed between Schweini and Poldi. Thomas is sitting across the table. Marco is sitting next to him. Marco smiles at me.

"No. You stop that right now." Poldi says with a serious voice.

He sighs. "Fine then."

"Guys, calm down a little, this is getting out of hand." I say.

"NEVER!" Thomas screams.

"Okay." I sigh.

After the breakfast is over, Mesut starts talking to me: "Hey, uhmm, you know, I was thinking that, uhh..." Is he trying to ask me out? "Go ahead, say it." I say to him.

"I was wondering, that maybe, sometimes you can bake me a cake? I'll pay as much as you want." He says.

"Oh thank god, I thought you're gonna ask me out!" I start laughing.

"Shhhh. No. Don't talk about asking out and dating with anybody. Everyone of us is scared to even talk with you, because these 3 assholes will slaughter everyone who talks with you too long." He says.

"Oh my god, really?" I cannot believe this. "That's nonsense."

"Actually, if it's possible, can bake cakes for everyone?" He asks.

-"23 cakes?"

"Can you do it?" He asks.

"It will take some time, but sure, I can handle it." I say.

"Thank you so much! Oh, and by the way, when is your birthday?" He asks me.

"It's 2 weeks from now." I say.

"Oh, cool. I bet you we'll have a big party." He says and leaves.

------------

It's time for the game! We are going at the stadium with a bus. I'm suprised that I'm sitting next to Julian. He's extremely shy. He looks like a scared rabbit. It's kinda cute. I don't get it. Is he afraid to talk with me?

Anyway we get to the stadium and the boys are warming up. I'm sitting on a bench next to the field.

Suddenly, I see Cillessen waving at me. I look around and see no one else. I wave back and then he smiles. I'm trying so hard not to fangirl. It's not going very well. I'm squealing! I can't believe this is happening! 

-----------

Cillessen! Yay! Don't forget to vote & comment!