Shopping! ;D

Hi everyone :D I'm sorry I always take long .____.  Lets just say I hate writers block -.- Anyways here you go :D Remeber to vote fan comment if i can get inleast 10 votes and comments for this chapter then I'll upload the next chapter :D Deal?...... YES :D......NO .___.  .3. OK then :D 

  Here you go!!!!!!!  Enjoy oh and sorry for any mistakes .__.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's Pov :D (yeahyuh!) :

 "OMG!! I have been waiting for this day my whole life!!!" shouted Kaylee. Dang this girl is loud! I literally made a note to myself to buy duck tape if she continues being like this.

 I felt mean sayting this but I regret bringing Kaylee with me and Tulip to the mall. Shes fun and all but dang she is too loud!! I mean come on why is it a big deal that we are going to the mall!

 "Kaylee we are just going to the mall! Why is it a big deal to you!?" I asked. I didnt mean to shout at her but shes getting on my nerve. Thats one of the things I hate about myself I get mad and annoyed to easily .

 "Dude dont you dare shout at her again,"said Bryan. I didnt want to start any problems and just said sorry. If you havent noticed Bryan came too. He's really fun to hangout with :) just the part that he talks too much >.>.

 "Its ok Jace, you owe me a sniker for shouting at me, and its because Tulip never goes shopping with me and Bryan!!! We try to convince her and make some deals with her but its always NO! I'm pretty jealous that you were able to convince her and not me," Kaylee said laughing.

  Huh? So Tulip really hates shopping with her heart and soul.But oh well!! She is going!

*************

Authors note: For any who are confused Jace invited Kayllee and bryan to go shopping with him and Tulip . Tulip doesnt know they are going  >:D until now :3

******* At Tulips PLace********

"Baby!!! We are finally going shopping together!!" shouted Kayllee hugging Tulip. Tulip gave me an evil glare that looked like she wants to kill me.

  "Haha babe...um I mean Kaylee leave her alone," said Bryan

  "Yes plaese  leave me alone I'm not enjoying this," said Tulip.

I feel bad that im forcing her to do this but she asked me to help her change her to a different person and thats what I'm doing.

*********At Mall***********

Tulip look like she was having fun.Except the part when she was having her eyebrows done and shopping for cloths. Either way she was having fun. 

It made me really happy that she was finally doing some fun stuff with her two best friends. What sucks ass was that she didnt know that her two best friends are dating.

 It was really obvious that they are!! It made me sad that they didnt tell her. Why didnt they tell her? She would be happy for them! For all I know is that if she found out from someone else she would feel sad and confused.

"Jace how do I look in this dress?" Tulip asked

I looked at her and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She look beautiful wearing that red dress. It looked fancy but it still looked like a type to wear going out. The dress wasn't sparkly or glittery. It wasn't bi and puffy or small and thick. It was just a plain red dress but it looked amazing on Tulip.

 "Tulip baby you look sexy! You do cuz Jace isn't saying anything and he's just staring at you" said kaylee with a smirk. I know I was blushing becasue my face felt hot and Tulip blushed too. She's so cute when she blushes.

   "Thanks Kaylee,Jace now you tell me How do I look?" she asked.

 I didnt know what to say, if I was dating her then I could of said "You look beautiful like you always do" or "Sexy" but we arent.If I said stuff like that it would sound like if I liked her.......even though I do.

************************************************************************************************************

AW SHIT CLIFFHANGER!!! XD I'm sorry I did a crappy chapter -.- I didnt know another way to put it the way I wanted it to come out >.<

I'm so sorry for this crappy chapter!! Especially for the mistakes that I know that are there!!jojo is lazy :3

Well vote fan comment if u like :D

Also you guys can tell me what Jace should tell Tulip about how she looks in the Dress the best one I'll use it :D thats if anyone comments about it >.>

I'll try my best to upload soon  :D

Also um*cough cough* u should um *cough* tell people about this story :D *COUGH* ;)

Thanks you guys for all the support :) I wuv you :D Before I go please read my other storie          " My vampire Hunter" and " My Wonderland" 

 Thank you :D