Even if Stars and Moon collide

EVEN IF THE STARS AND MOON COLLIDE

"You do know that I don't opt for sharing right?"

He muttered forming a continious pattern of soft kisses on the crook of my neck. Even though the contact left me with a trail of goosebumps, I looked directly into his eyes unbashed. Tugging my lips upward I flashed him my signature smirk.

"Good for you," I replied aiming to lambaste him.

"It slipped my mind that I was trying to seduce an oik. Your nasty little mouth knows how to ruin every situation"

"Oik, huh? Listen here pig, you go-"

"Shh... you're doing it again. Just live the moment Cathy... since I know just the right thing to do with your mouth," Saxon murmured so softly that i wasn't sure if I heard him correctly. I could feel his hands travelling up of my thighs making it scorch on the way.

"Hey dickhead?" I tried again.

"Hmm?"

"Do u like dragons?" I asked boldly with  full blown grin. I could feel his hands stop in midway and his eyes searching my face if I was nuts.

"Remember dickhead. I will never be yours even if the stars and moon collide; even if rain flooded the sun; hell, even if dinosaurs came back from stone age, I am simply never gonna be yours. You keep it in your pants else i'll make sure its smashed." I smiled sweetly at him and flipped him so I was pushing him against the wall. I put my hands on the either side of his body and standing on my toes, i kissed his jaw leaving him agape and turned on. I turned back and without giving him another look I simply escaped the hell away from him.

                                  #

                    #

     #

Catherine Denver. She speaks one language that is sarcasm. She is like a diamond. Solid as hell and beautiful as heaven. After all, every where she goes, trouble follows. Perks of being a menace. She'll come like a zephyr and leave behind a tornado. She is a allegory herself, a genuine package with a damn soft spot for her mother, brother and best mate. It's your choice if you want to know her or get the damn hell away from her. Because one thing for sure, you will regret both of your choices.

Saxon McCartney. He's a snide, outfox creature of night; a thief. Gallant as he can be, he can swipe your bank account like a wind. After all you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. He'll blag you easily since that is what he does the best and leave you in the hugger-mugger land. Everybody falls before him but what happens when he falls in the pit called love? Yes, deep shit happens.

Trouble meets trouble. After all love is the truimph of imagination.