His Last Rose

'Guess who's dating Harry Styles now,'

'Tattoos as words he can't speak?'

'Harry using woman for hiding how vulnerable he really is?'

'Harry Styles, villain of the year.'

'Someone's keeping up with Swift's record.'

'Harry Styles letting management control his every move?'

'Larry Stylinson is for real.'

'Very manipulative, womanizing, pretentious, attention-seeking jerk'

'Some things do change.' 

Introduction

       He left her with nothing but a broken heart and bag of even more painful memories with broken promises. And all it took was just one audition.

       Harry Styles and Christine Evans were childhood lovers. A relationship every woman and even man would die to have, every poet tried to verbalize through ink and paper, and something the word 'cliché' came to life. They've been together since their little cradles, but when Harry went on to pursue his dreams and chance his luck, everything was gone; Little did he know that it was both of them that caused the massive pain they're both experiencing.

      Promises, memories, everything was completely gone to the blue. After two years in an in-demand band, a lot got to Harry's head, management forced him to change and he let them, just because he had 'nothing else to lose anyway'.

        After one horrible breakdown of his, Harry together with the other lads got sent back to school and their hometown, as to say to keep their minds on stable. Though Niall should be in Mullingar, the management thought it'd be better to stay together with the ones majoring. Harry not remembering his breakdown at all or so he tried. And no one dared to make him.

        Both great liars for what they really felt and for what really happened. Will they ever know the real reason and will the conclusion come out as good? Hopefully fate's a big part of this tragedy because if the torns already dug deeper than expected, the end will not be as blooming as the petals of their past. This is, his last chance.

(Trailer on the side)

Prologue

       It's done. Please, let it be done.

     It's been years Christine, I closed my eyes. That thought, that phrase, that fact ran all over my head. The pain, it's different this time, it's always different. The pain always grew, changed but never settled. It never stopped. It's not like I didn't try, I do, I did. Every morning, I put up a smile, I swallow down the words I should've said, I choke the wrong feelings out. But I'm still missing something, it's still not enough. Somehow, something went wrong.

      'This is for you Tintin, this is for us.'

     He said. This was for us, that one day when he receives his first paycheck that he'll take me to the movies, that it will be his treat from then on, that we could wear those useless 'disguises' when we go out because you're going to be this big teen sensation; At least you got that one right. And yeah; That, everything will still be the same. You fucking liar.

       Because guess what? This is not the same, we are not the same. It could've been, if only you went back and tried harder. It could've been, if only I stayed and tried harder. But the thing I learned from all of this is that: Some things do change, some things have to change, and we're absolute idiots to let it.