Pat x Nessy. an anime date

(P's a little edit of pat)

Pat is singing an song called

Pat is singing an song called. Unravel. Of the anime Tokyo ghoul. And do his cosplay on. And do the the last touches. Like some eye make up. And jewelry. And wait for Nessy. Then his bell goes off. And he sprint to it. And open the door. And saw an blue hair. And she looks like. An police girl. It's Nessy. " hey seras Victoria. How are you doing my police girl. " Say Pat." Hhaha hey pat. I'm fine and an nice alucard cosplay do you have. " Say Nessy " thanks. Nessy. So we are Alucard and seras Victoria. Of the anime Hellsing " Say Pat. " yes we are. " Say Nessy. "Okey shall we " Ask Pat. " Sure " Say Nessy. And go with Pat grap he's stuff. And walked to his car. And help Nessy in the car. And go in. And put some music on. And there is the song. Of the anime Hellsing.

And they drive to little Tokyo . To have an date.

🌟Flashback🌟

" Paaaat look out " Scream Nessy. " aaaa " Say Pat. " mmmm" Say Gar. " o god I hate that silent Michael. " Say Dan. " me too " Say Pat. And run away with Nessy to the open gate " Go Pat Go. " Scream Dan. And Nessy try to body block Gar Myers. But he face though it. And hit Pat. Then Nessy throw an fireworks. And blind Gar. So they Escape. " you motherfucker. You had the one downed. Didn't ya " Say Nessy. " Haahha yes I did. Nessy. " Say Gar. Then Pat text Nessy. (💜 pat . 💙 Nessy.)

💜 Nessy. I know you love anime . So do you want to go with me to little Tokyo?

💙 yessss please. I will love that.

💜 so we have an Date

💙 hell yes.

So try play the game. " Nessy. What is your favorite horror Anime.
" Ask Pat " HELLSING " Scream Nessy. " so what if we do an cosplay. How will we be." Say Pat " you will be alucard. And I seras Victoria. Aka the police girl. " Say Nessy like a total otaku " Yes so Good idea " Say Pat and Nessy looked at him. : I like him. Even tho. Mks dead. He's still happy. : Was Nessy thinking. And become red. " hey Nessy I can't wait for Friday  "Say Pat. And Nessy look at him. Completely red." I'll be there. " Say Nessy.

🌟end slashback🌟

So they arrive at the Japanese restaurant. And Pat help Nessy out of the car. And go with her to the restaurant. And Nessy almost fell.  "O got ya. " Say Pat . And he looked Nessy in her eyes . And she did the same. And Nessy did almost an sign that means kiss me. But then. They walk in the restaurant . And asked to the waiter for an sit place. And they go to the place. And sit down. " what will you like to drink ma'am and sir " Say the waiter " doctor pepper please " Say Nessy. " me too please " Say Pat. " okey. " say the waiter. And go to the kitchen.  "PAT. " Say Nessy " Yes ness " Say Pat " I really need to tell you something "  no Nessy me first. " Say Pat. " okey " Say Nessy.  " Nessy. I like you " Say Pat " like. Like.? Or like love ?" Say Nessy. " like love. I ...love you Nessy" Say Pat. " Pat I.... " but then the waiter comes up " here is your drink. Mister and miss. " Say the waiter. And put the drink on the table " Thank you " Say Nessy and Pat.

✘Time skip ✘

So they go back to the car. After an good meal. And go back. Then Nessy stopped " Nessy what's up " Ask Pat  " Pat. I'm sorry. " Say Nessy. And kiss Patrck. On his lips. And pat looks surprised . And close his eyes . And hugged her. : he loves me back : Was Nessy thinking. And hugged him back. After two minutes. They broke the kiss. " Pat are we an couple now? " Yes we are. My love " Say Pat. And hug her. And Nessy hugged him back. " I love you my static " Say Nessy " I love you two my bloody beautiful " Say Pat. And go with Nessy to his car. " I got an surprise for you" Say Pat. " o really? " Say Nessy " yes. " Say Pat and drive. To an mountain. And they stopped. And pat goes out. And help Nessy out of the car. And close it behind her. " what's this  "Ask Nessy. " pss wait " Say Pat. And grap Nessy's hand. And go on top of the mountain. And she saw a blue moon. " Pat. This is so wonderful " Say Nessy. " I know right. I saw it like an month ago. And it's remind me of you. The same beautiful thing. " Say Pat. And Nessy hug him " I love you Pat " I love you too Nessy. " Say Pat. And she hugged him. And he hugged her back. So they have a nice time.

The end of this one shot. 😙😙😙😙😙😙

Hey there it's was fun to make this chapter. seee you in the next chapter. DIKKE DOEI. 😘