Gucci x kumamon

Upon landing, a silent Jimin practically dragged you away from Yoongi.

You got your luggages and went directly to the arrival area of the airport where you saw a guy in tux holding a piece of paper which says "Welcome back Mr. Park Jimin"

He got you situated in a shinny black Mercedes-Benz then drove you to the place you'll be staying for a week that you were expecting to be just a decent hotel. Standard looking and clean since the prices of the high end hotels are just too much.

But you were wrong, you were so so wrong. Your boss definitely outdone himself because you're standing infront of the grand Hotel Carlo IV. You blinked your eyes numerous times while your mouth agape, thinking if your mind is playing tricks on you because you just can't believe your staying at one of the world's luxurious hotel.

You just stood there in awe while your boss got your luggages

You just stood there in awe while your boss got your luggages. He saw you looking like a statue "Is everything okay?" He asked

You looked at him all teary eyed, your lips trembling. It caught him off guard to say the least.

"Wh-what's wrong?"

"I- y-you didn't say that we'll be staying here."

"And that's why you're crying?"

"No! I've just.. always wanted to stay here. It's like a dream come true." You said sheepishly while your tears falling, clearly making a fool of yourself. But what the hell.

He smiled so wide to your revelation, making his eyes disappear then said "well, let's go make your dreams come true then"

After a staff guided you to your respective rooms, you took out your shoes off then plopped down to the bed and rolled side to side feeling the extra soft mattress.

The room isn't as fancy as Yoongi's hou-

Wait. Hold up hold up Y/N. Yoongi again?

The room is quite simple if you're going to compare it to "someone else's room" but it's still pretty. Upon opening the heavy curtains, you can't help but gasp. The night view of Prague is right there.

You opened the sliding door to the balcony and inhaled deeply, smelling the night Prague scent. You stayed there in awe, just sitting while taking in the beautiful view infront of you for a while then you went back inside.

You're organizing your clothes on the closet of the room when your thoughts went to Yoongi again.

Where is he staying? Who's he with? Is he going to be fine? Well. he lived for a long time anyway. For sure he'll be fine... right?

You mentally slap yourself for not asking him and was deliberating if you're going to send him a message or not when there's a knock on your door. And a muffled voice said "Room service"

Huh? I didn't order anything.

You opened the door, revealing the oh so handsome guy you can't get out of your head. With his bags. A black hard shell luggage and a Gucci carry-on duffle bag with a kumamon keychain.

"Wh-what are you doing here??"

"Well. I couldn't book a room.. mind if we share?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

How's everyone? I'm so sorry it took me a long time to update again

How's everyone? I'm so sorry it took me a long time to update again. I've just been soo busy adulting. :(

Anyways, hope you're all having an awesome week. Always take care guys!

 Always take care guys!