Chapter 1 ( Let's make a change... wait me not the world!?!)

The dream of the pure black wolf came to my mind, and I noticed the eyes were the same as Valentino's (or Val for short); brown color filling the middle, with a bit of shine that outlines the blue outer layer. I'm not a stalker, but they're the most unquiet eyes I have ever seen.

The crowded hallway soon fell silent, and people parted left and right, leaving space in the middle. I watched as Valentino Winters, the school's Mr. Popular, walked down the hallway with his crew. They were all laughing and talking like everything in life was fine and dandy. They didn't have anything to worry about anyway, because they obviously ruled this school.

I was leaning against my locker not listening to what Sage, my best friend, was saying. She started saying something about One Direction's Music video, when I zoned out as soon as I saw him.

I don't even know why I even bother, but like everyone says, what popular person would want a low life classic, other than threatening them to do their homework? Although, this is Val we are talking about. He may be a bad boy, but his grades are high. He is really smart, and he can't get kicked out of school because this school needs him and his intelligence.

Anyway I was getting ahead of myself, and the dreaming part, and I still want to know why he wasn't the player type, and why he doesn't go around using girls as a sport. He was just one person who was looking for the perfect girl, he once said, and I wondered who that would be.

"Fergie, Gie, Gie." Sage snapped her fingers in front of my face. I looked to her and she saw where my gaze was leading. The group finally turned a corner and was out of sight, but I for some reason was still staring at that corner. I sighed and looked back at Sage, and met her green eyes.

Sage was my best friend, and I never did anything without her. She is a hyper monkey, and is very beautiful. Her hair is one of a kind, its dyed it rainbow. The story to it is complicate and it has to do with how she became les. Yet she still would go date a guy and get into his pants for fun.

"Gie, I still can't believe Valentino Winters is that hot." she said as we started walking to class.

"I know." I replied back

"I mean look at his shiny brown hair, and those muscles. I wonder how someone can even say those eyes aren't beautiful," she continued as we walked into class.

She was right after all, Val is a god and a beautiful creature that would never want to be with a girl like me, or even notice me. I mean I'm not ugly, but I'm plain with brunette hair and regular brown eyes. Who would fall for me? I don't even keep up with the latest fashion.

To my surprise, I wonder why Sage and Fred, my best friends, hang with me since I barely talk and I'm not into the partying like Rihanna, or drinking like Lindsay, or a fashionista like Tyra. I scanned the room and saw Fred with a smirk. Sage and I walked over to the two seats across from Fred, and I felt my phone vibrate.

Hey sexy, Party at my house tonight. Wear a bikini or something with enough cleavage.

XOXO Freddy sexy beast.

I laughed at this text and so did Sage. I gave him the finger and he just shrugged his shoulders. Fred is a party animal, who would host the best parties. I have known him ever since he called me pretty during fourth grade summer. I really think he was playing, but when he kissed me I knew he wasn't. We never went out because I knew he plays girls, but we stayed friends.

The whole time during third period, English class, we sent text messages off since the teacher left early. We didn't have a substitute, because class only had fifteen minutes left, and we never really did much work anyway.

The bell ended our fun and we soon had to split to our different classes. I was walking down the hall way, minding my own business, when queen bee blocked my way. And now the monkeys were going to get me, which was the bell that will show I was late for class.

She finally decided to get into my face, and I knew this had something to do with Wolfie. She must have seen me staring or something. I looked up at her face and saw her make-up was more than usual. Her clothes were tighter and shorter, and her bimbo followers followed her on her twitter fashion.

She flipped black long hair, and tucked it behind her ear. Her heels made the sound of horses running around, and her eye looked deadly. I'm being truthful this time; I'm scared what he might do.

"So Ferot, I saw you staring at Val. You need to back off because he is mine. Plus, he said you were a low life classic." she said and pushed me. That stung, not like a bee or a wasp, but like the Tracker Jacker creatures from The Hunger Games.

I didn't notice, but people stopped in the hall way and watched. They stood there not doing anything. That was how everything was unless they wanted to be also called a low life.

"You're a worthless bitch who is ugly, fat, and a slut. You don't even deserve to live. Hell you should go kill yourself. I can't even find a reason why Wolfie would ever want you." she said that and turned to walk away.

I got up, and said something for the first time." I 'm worthless, fat, ugly, and a slut?" I came up to her and punched her, which knocked her down, and she was holding her nose. "Bitch let's see who is worthless, you slut." I kicked her one more time, and saw everyone looking at me. I felt so clueless and helpless. I left the school with my head held high. I felt everyone's eyes following me as I ran. And I thought I saw Val's too.

I made it home, not caring if anyone on the street was looking at me or wanted to say something. I ran up to my house and grabbed the keys from under the mat. I opened the front door and slammed it shut. I ran up the stairs and sat on my bed. My parents are always gone for work and are never around. I have nobody even my brother Drake left me for college.

I heard a knock come from the door, and I looked up to see my aunt Clare. She was one of the most beautiful people I ever saw. She never gave a care in the world and was respected at school. I always wanted to be like her, but I never felt that way until now. She gave me sad smile, and at that instant I've decided what I wanted to do and say.

"Aunt Clare, I want you to change me. Make me beautiful and gorgeous for the party tonight. Teach me how to be a bad ass teenager. I want to prove everyone wrong." I said, whipping my tears away.

If I wanted to become strong I couldn't show weakness, and I definitely couldn't show people that I was a cry baby. I wanted that queen bee to pay for what she did.

She made her way to my bed, sat at the edge, and smiled at me. "I have one condition. You have to live in the world of dares, Fergie." she replied to me.

"I will take that." I assured her.

"First rule, you can't back down in any dare, just promise me that, and I will make you gorgeous and confident." she said.

"I promise." I said happily.

"Fergie, I dare you to, never back down on a dare, and I don't care how bad it is." She said.

"Is that a dare?" I asked happily.

"Oh, yes it is, Gie."

Now I only had one policy in life. Never back down on a dare.