ONTO THE FINAL COVERS...

And now we are down to the final covers.

I am so happy I have made it this far- but the thanks really goes to the "cover makers" that I have mentioned here and there.

They could come as authors, they could make covers for other people, or they could just simply place boring text on a plain picture and put it into the cover spot. But they make the covers, and I have the most respect for them! They may not get all of that advertisement! The author they made it for might get all the credit- while they're stuck looking at their own cover work on the What's Hot List. But they did it. And I love them for it.

Down to business.

I am in desperate need of great covers- but not too desperate. The last covers need to be beautiful. They need the perfect text. And they need absolutely NO flaws!

Most of the covers on here have at least one flaw, but they remain beautiful.

But now there is ONLY perfect. All things may not be perfect- but these covers HAVE to be.

So scatter, my minions! Find the most amazing covers out there in the Wattpad world! Message me about them, and I will look at ALL of them. Not many will get in! But six will.

So go and get them. And bring them to me. 

Thank you, dear children! Time is ticking, and I want to be able to review all of the covers. I will give it.. umm... until August 3!

July 27- August 3! 

HURRY! 

Thank you!