14

A/N : not edited

" Hey."
"Hey."
I could feel Luke checking me out and I was perfectly okay with that because the way his red button up hung to him made me wanna do unholy things.

"Uhm." Ashton cleared his throat from behind us snapping the both of us out of our daze.

Luke blushed a little surprising me making me smile a little. Luke looked down then remembering something he looked back up bringing his hand up which I just realized he was holding flowers.

"These are for you, they are red roses which symbolizes beauty, and well look at you they fit." Luke gestured towards me laughing a little bit.

"They also symbolize romance so.." Ashton piped in before I turned around and gave him a look which he knew meant to leave. I turned back to luke with a smile.

"Thanks these are gorgeous Luke." I beamed grabbing a hold of them. Then leaning in for a hug.

Pulling back from the hug I motion for him to come in "Let me put these in a vase so we can go."

•••

"So why are we dressed so casual? Are we going to the movies?" I questioned. Luke has given me no help on where we are going except that is will be "fun."

Many things can be fun, such as petting a dog. He needs to be more specific.

Luke took one hand off the wheel landing it on my thigh, which felt perfect their but we aren't gonna talk about that, taking his eyes off the ride for a second sending me a smile. The butterflies in my stomach were definitely having a field day.

"First off unless you've been on a few dates already movie dates such. Especially if it's the first one, you sit in a dark room not talking to each other for almost 3 hours. What the fun in that?"

"Good point." I hummed.

"So just tell me!" I begged turning towards Luke as much as I could in my seat while my seatbelt. I grabbed his hand that was on my thigh pulling it slightly to get his attention.

"Pleaseeee!" I begged giving him puppy eyes.

Luke looked over at me before laughing.

"Nice try princess but the puppy eyes won't cut it this time. I've been training for this moment." I huffed turning back in my seat crossing my arms.

"Fine, I don't care anyways." I mumbled looking out the window.

"Of course you don't." Luke chuckled guiding his hand back onto my thigh.

•••

"OMG Luke this is literally my favorite places!" I shouted in excitement practically bouncing in my seat as Luke pulled up into Dave and busters. Luke chuckled a little as he pulled up into a free parking spot.

  "I know you told me. What, you don't think I listen to you?" Luke asked looking over at me with a goofy smile. I rolled my eyes looking away. I shrugged my shoulders looking at the window to Dave & Busters before looking back over to luke.

   "I don't know, you seem like the type of guy who would like a fancy dinner for a first date." I told luke. Luke rolled his blue eyes that never cease to mesmerize me.

  "Calum I called you to go get some chips at like 4 in the morning! Do you really think I care what we do! As long as we're together I'm happy." Luke said truthfully grabbing my hands in his. He leaned down and kissed one before smiling.

  "Let's go!" I smiled.

•••

   "THIS ISNT FAIR LUKE YOURE A GIANT YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE!" I whined as I tried not to stomp my foot, still trying to get the basketballs in the hoop.