(2018) A u t h o r s N o t e🌙

(Lil something of Jax Novoa)😏

Read this if your not gunna read the rest

Note: Make sure you have WiFi or data because you need to load the gifs and pictures I have prepared you guys! This
is pg13 ahem ahem yeah. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes. English is
not my first language. Some characters may or may not be in here! Okay. That
is all. You can scroll away since you are probably not gunna read the rest.

 You can scroll away since you are probably not gunna read the rest

More Authors Note

I know, you must be like, "it's 2019, why are you still caught up in a 2013ish Nickelodeon show?" But I can't help myself(︶^︶)I rewatched 'Every Witch Way' from first season to last season and it just made me just sad that they decided to cancel season 5!
(┬_┬)

Then I heard that they made a 'Wits Academy' where Andi was going train there, and I just had to watched it, and I was enjoying the show, but it still wasn't the same feeling I had. Then... little did I know, they decided to also CANCEL SEASON 2!

╥﹏╥ I was like a very emotional girl and thought that anything on tv was real; like their character names, and them having powers, but like come on! You can't blame me for having a fantasy! Which made me twice as sad●︿● I mean we are talking about when Nickelodeon used to be good...

I mean it is still now I guess, even though I don't watch tv anymore... Then one night it's struck me! I was like ♪(┌・。・)┌ Why don't I live out my childhood fantasies, but with my hands! 

<( ̄︶ ̄)>I would say my young self will love me and "me MuCh MuCh better grammars." So I've decided to write a Fanfic that involves Every Witch Way, AND! Wits Academy. Yep!
I was thinking the title should be like
"Every Witch Academy"
But like... I was like nah..

Most cast you would normally see on either shows may or may not be in here, and
please don't complain! I am not the director
and this isn't even an official season of either shows. There will be new characters, tho
*wink wink* 😉

It's just a fanfic dedicated to the both shows that ppl like me love.

🤓call me geeky
😎call awesome
😕call me weird

But I will continue this season!
{😂okay that sounded weird😂}

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES, GIF, (except the one that is watermarked by me, then it's edited by me)
THIS IS A PG13 FANFIC

Thank your and enjoy!