Episode 7: Truth Contain Lies

Maddie's House

--

Maddie appears in her bed again and walk out to the living room.

Sophie: Maddieee!!!

Katie: Oh my god! your back!

Maddie: I know miss me?

Katie: what happened? The first thing I remembered was bring in the shopping bags and the next thing you know you disappear walking walking to the wall!

Maddie: Shopping bags? ouuii let me see them...

Sophie: here! we got this all so we can all have a fancy day for movie night out!

Then Maddie puts the dress down, the one she took out from the shopping bag. Then had a 'sorry look' on her face.

Katie: Whats wrong? Does the dress looks unpleasing?

Maddie: about the movie night... I can't go...

Katie: What? Why not? We planned everything out!

Maddie: something came up and I need to save the world...

Sophie: Ouu, can we come?

Maddie: I don't know if you can..

Sophie: awww... ohh chocolate!

Jax's House

--

Jax appears in his bedroom with his mattress.

Jax: home? ohh...

Mr Novoa: Jax is that you up there?

Jax: I guess I have to tell him...

Jax got off is bed and went out the the stair where his dad was about to walk up the stairs from the bottom. Jax's dad looks at him weirdly.

Mr Novoa: Jax? I thought you headed to work? Did you used your magic to get home?

Jax: What no!

Mr Novoa: That explain why you magically appear here? I didn't even see you walk through the front door!

Jax: The council was here and they sent me to them talking about a few things..

Mr Novoa: About what?

Jax: about some witchany who's a human, about the take over all human kinds, and they want our help.

Mr Novoa: ohhh..

Jax: So... can go to Wits Academy to train there?

Mr Novoa: Wits Academy?

Jax: Yah, thats what they want us to do at the very least, can you let me, I want to help our world...

Mr Novoa: okay... but don't be nieve for reckless, you know I have eyes on you my son no matter if your in a magical realm.

Jax: thanks father...

Mr Novoa: Be careful son..

Jax: I will

Diego's House

--

Diego appears back to his bedroom with his mattress, and then he get out of his bed and walks outside.

Diego: mama?

Mrs Rueda: Oh mi hijo!

Emma's House

--

Emma returns home, and she was found in the kitchen, and looks at her breakfast she had made before being transported to the school. Emma took a sigh and went to her room.

Emma: Dad isn't home yet, so what am I going to do?

Emma then heard the door opened and went out.

Emma: dad?

Then stopped being pushed back by forced of winds and a bright light, steaming her eyes.

Emma: who's there?

She said while having her hand covering her face to block the wind and light.

Then it stopped, and Emma slowly put her hand down and took a look at the person.

Emma: who are you?

Chole: I am Chole, Chole Vanwa, are you perhaps the choosen one?