Chapter 3

They laugh and shake their head "It's a long story" Adam says with a smile he turns to me and hugs me "Thank you so much, Natalie, for saving us how can we ever repay you?" He says with tears in his eyes. I smile and wipe away his tears "No need to repay me, Adam, I'm glad I saved you guys" I say and hug him back. He smiles and puts me on his shoulders and runs towards the guys "So what now?" Ty asks while turning towards us I smile. When we got to Adam's house he looked at me and started to back up "Come on Adam you can do this" I encourage him he nods his head and walks up to the door and rings the doorbell.

The door opens and the women's eyes pop and tear's come to her eyes. He smiles and hugs her I smile back and leave to get the others home which the same thing happened to them as well so it's not really important to describe that. Once I got Brice home I head home and unlocked the door to my house. I got in and sat down on my couch feeling like a hero then there was a knock at my door. I open my door to see Adam there "Hey Adam how did you find my house?" I say and laugh he smiles and says "There were files on you I guess he was going to do the same when he got the chance," He says with a shrug. "Wanna go for a walk," he asks with a smile "Sure," I say and walk outside and lock the house. We walk to the park and sat on the swings and faced each other. We started talking for a while when he grabbed my face and started to lean in I lean in as well and when our lips were about to touch I pull out my gun and shoot the camera.

THE END