The Bra Dare(rate:9)

The Bra Dare

by:_effortless_

Summary:

(Book 2)

"So you want me to just take some chick's bra from her dresser?" I ask my pal Collin. Him and the two other hulligans are smiling at me ear to ear, showing how wrong my assumption was about my bra dare. Collin shakes a finger of his in the air. "No. You won't be stealing any bras." My brows quirk upwards, curious as to what he meant when he challenged me to a bra dare then. The usual dare would be to steal a girl's bra, but apparently not in this situation. "You will go over to Victoria Secret, check one out, and then say it is for yourself because you are into that sort of stuff." I almost choke on the beer I sip down, trying to die down my nerves from showing because my friends might just be that, friends, but they can be ruthless sometimes. Much like I am right back at them. "And you are going to check out where that pretty little crush of your's, Brynn, works."

_____________

Jonathon Ripley came into the bra dare nervous and frightened. He might put up that strong, macho face before him as if he could do anything without a care, but when it came to Brynn McAllister, his two year crush even though he denies it and sleeps with other girls, that facade falls naturally. From her long auburn hair, icy blue eyes, and freckled nose, Jonathon can't help but freeze in her gaze-- yet alone buy a pink laced bra, saying it is for himself because he was into those sort of things. And yet, here he is, holding a bra right in front of her with a sheepish smile about to say the words that will crack not only ego, but a little piece of his heart.

rate: 9

opinion: it's so hilarious and unique omg i think i'm going to read it again <333

{this review was edited by 2fab_4you}