Chapter 2

It's the first day of classes today and lucky for you, you have an 8 am Monday morning class. Yay You! You should be happy that it's only Monday-Thursday classes and not all of them are 8 am's.

Locking your room door you head to the academic side of the campus. You stand there looking at all the buildings realizing you don't know where the fuck you're going. You stare off into the distance when someone came up from behind you.

"Lost?" A deep voice says way to close to your ear, you turn around to see the only other person besides yourself up at 7 am. You can't help but gawk at the sight in front of you.

"Yeah, how could you tell?" You chuckle as he scans your face as if he's trying to read every emotion running through your head.

He then points at your face as says "American, I'm sure of that I just don't know exactly where yet."

"Oh, I'm fro-"

"No, I'll get it eventually. Let me see your schedule. Yeah the art building, it's the one over there." You look to the first building to the far right.

" You look to the first building to the far right

"Thanks uh-"

"Taehyung"

"Y/n," You say staring into his beautiful brown eyes that you seem to be lost in.

"I should uh... get going. It was nice meeting you."

He smiles slightly.

"Cute" You whisper to yourself. Eyes widening as you realize exactly what you just did, you smile sheepishly walking away from the beautiful man.

Getting to class almost half an hour early, you take out your sketchbook with all your designs in it. You draw whatever comes into your head, drawing the dress fitted from the waist down to just below the hip.

It slightly pools out and has a slit that ends mid-thigh on the right leg. You imagine the outside being black and suede with some lace details here and there. You haven't worked that part out yet. The inside of the dress thing dark green silk material.

Sketching is the one thing in your life that always made sense. It was always a stress relief and a way to focus all your energy on something that has meaning in your life.

•••

This semester you took all drawing classes. Everything from still life to drawing a real-life human being. In your old college, you took mostly general education courses with some art classes here and there but only drew what mattered to you in your spare time.

For once in your life, you're happy with how things are going so far.

You have work at a cafe on campus Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 4pm-9pm and 8am-2pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. You head back to your dorm after your 2:30 class and change into the uniform they gave you for work.