Chapter 1

I was in the middle of a shower when I heard the door open then close. Thinking it was a burglar ,murder ,or something else scary I jumped out of the shower and rapped my self in my fluffy bath robe. I grabbed a metal towel holder. I creeped out of the bathroom with my weapon in my hand. There in my living room sat Mason. 

"You scared me half to death" I yelled. I tured to walk back to the bathroom when I was wrapped in a bear hug. 

"I am sorry Hun" Mason said as he squeezed me tightly. 

"Well I should go back to showering" I hoped back into to the shower. 

"Sweet pea apple of my eye I don't know when and I don't know why ,but your the only reason I keep coming home" I sang. It's my favorite song. 

Finally I was out of the shower in a tank-top that said cali with the "i" a Palm tree. I had a pair of light denim high wasted shorts on. I slide into my fravortite pair of neon green vans. I cut the backs out so I could slide in to them. With a pair of orange sunglasses my outfit was complete.  

I found Mason sitting in the living room watching ESPN. I cuddled up next to him and secertly grabbed the remote. I quickly changed it to Style. 

"I don't want to watch this" Mason said.

"I don't want to watch ESPN either" I said. We agreed on Mtv. Teen Mom was on. 

"I love this show" I said happily.

"I will watch it for you" Mason said. For that I planted a kiss on his four head. 

After the show was over we got in the car.

"Where we eating" Mason said.

"Taco bell fine?" I asked. He smiled at me. 

"I am so glad your a cheap date" Mason said. 

We pulled in to the parking lot. He ordered some beefy nacho crunch blah blah blah. I got a taco and cimmion twist for us to share. 

"Hey I heard you sing in the shower" He said.

"Oh you were not suppose to here that" I said. My face had turned that shade of red.

"No, you were amazing Maggie. You have talent." Mason said.

"No I am not that good" I said quietly.

"Where to next" He said. He could tell I was not comfortable with the conversation we had started. 

"Surprise me" I said. 

We both got back in the car.  It was a long drive to were ever we where going. finally we pulled in to the mall. I went straight to Pacsun. Its my favorite store. I found a pair of shorts that had a American flag on the pockets.  I also found a flower dress and a cute belt. 

I went to pay I pulled my pink wallet out of my bag. Mason steped in front of me with his credit card. 

"Mason what are you doing" I asked.

"Paying duh" He answered.

" I know that ,but why." I said.

"Just think of it as a present from me to you" He said

"Well I am not going to put down a offer for free stuff" I said laughing.

We walked around that mall for a few more hours. Mason bought some stuff. I got a pair of earrings that I payed for this time at American Eagle. 

"Can we go my feet are hurting" I said looking down at my vans.

"Yeah I want to go too" Mason said. We got in the car and drove back to my house. Mason put the top down on his car ,so my hair was really messy.

We watched a scary movie. Right before the girl was about to be killed I paused and made some popcorn. I put carmel on top because that's the way Mason ,and I like it. 

After the movie was over I kissed him good-bye and he left.