Me and my boys...Chapter Eighteen(part A)

*****hello!!!! Here it is again!!!! ....Warning:if you want me to keep uploading chapters...I need votes and especially comments to see if people are really liking my story. One of this days I may stop writing....OH NO!!! NO more LIAM beating!!!! Hehh....

"Where did you learn to dance so well,Nat?"

"Hmm? Oh. My 'tutor' thought me."

"Well he did a splendid job."

Nathan smiled down to me. He was sweet,kind...undo I've just met him an hour ago. We've been dancing the whole entire time! After the dancing part,we talked for a really long time. We laughed,he told jokes,we discussed about our lifes.There's something that graves my attention everytime I look up at his handsome face. His smile...his laugh...his kindness... Why was I feeling so attached to him?...

"Nathan?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if we go to the balcony for some air?"

"Why would I mind?"

He gestured for me to take his arm. He  led me to two open doors that led to the balcony. The sun was still up. It's pink clouds around it. Sundown. So beautiful.

"The sun. Lovely as always."

"Yea... But I prefer the moon."

A smile was playing on his lips as he looked down at me.

"Why is that?"

"Hmm? Oh,well...I like the night instead of day. It's not as bright."

"oh really?"

"Yea. Really."

The forest was surrounding the house. Everywhere you'd look, you would always find the comfort of the forest. It felt so peaceful.

"Nathan."

We both turn to find a tall,muscular man at the doorway. His big brown eyes shining like gold.

"Yes?"

"Its time."

"So soon,huh?"

I looked up at Nathan who was frowning.

"Nathan?"

"I'm so sorry Nat...I have to go."

"Oh... But you'll still be here,right?"

"...I'm sorry."

I looked back to the forest. Why was it that once I meet a new extremely cute,funny,awesome guy...why do they always leave?

"Why you apologizing for? It isn't your fault."

"Nat?"

He grabbed me by my arms and turned me so I could face him. The space between us was so little. I felt my face turn red!!! I could feel my heart racing in my chest....my body temperature increasing...

"Nat. My sweet lady."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek with his lips. I felt the whole earth falling on top of me!!...he then wrapped his arms around me. Normally,I wouldn't let a guy hold me like this or anytype of hold but...I didn't want to let go. I cared about Nathan. I really did...for some reason which I did not know.

"You wana know something? I think you're a really strong girl."

I looked up to see his face.

"Where is that coming from?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that I've  heard so much about you. But please do remember this,Nat. Don't ever forget your weakness."

Huh?!!!!

"My weaknes? And what does that supposed to mean?!"

"Please don't get mad."

He laughed for a minute until he finally let go of me. He caressed my cheek on his hand.

"Goodbye Nat."

He started for the open doors letting inside.

"Goodbye Nathan."

And there I stud. Lonely as a sitting duck! It's not like I was in love with nathan or anything...was I?No!!!!! I couldn't possibly. It was only one afternoon...My weakness? What could he possibly mean?!

*******************

(inside ball room)

There he stud ,watching her every move. He had seen what he wanted to see. Nathan had gained her trust...she walked back into the ball room,her elegant dress flowing behind her. Her eyes were fixed in thought,her eyebrow arced. He could tell that there was something troubling her by her habit of biting her lower lip. He thought to himself...'Where do you think you're going now,Natalie?' He watched as she made her way around dancers and people in the sides. She bumped into a waiter caring glasses of wine...'clumbsy little child.' he chuckeled to himself. A kind smile playing on his lips,his warm violet eyes on her back. 'It's better for you to stay away from me. You will only end up getting hurt,my lady.'Sadness came back to his eyes. The best thing for him to do was to let her be.

"My lord."

"Lucian. What was his response?"

"Daniel Graven accepted your request. He has no intention of doing something stupid infront of so many people."

"hmm..."

"Is there something wrong my lord?"

"No."

"If I may ask,my lord, why should we keep a close eye on Graven?"

Narrowing his eyes,he turn to look at his assistant.

"Why you ask?"

He turn his head back at the direction of her's. Her fair looks noticable even from long distances. He closed his eyes and turned back to his assistant. When he opened them, true hatred were in them.