HI DEAR ONE!

HI DEAR ONE BY ANGELA L....LIOTTA             12/19/11                                                                                                                                     I know it's been a year.!..                                                                                                                                        .But it's always good to hear from you....                                                                                                                      Everyday, every way...                                                                                                                                                  Keeps us closes in the mist of the day.....                                                                                               To be there in times of trouble, joy and laughter too..                                                                                             To bring us both up and to face tomorrow!                                                                                                              I am here to go for many more years..                                                                                                                                     ..Friends forever!....                                                                                                                                                          . So far so dear!.......