The Beginning of Time Yo'

During the creation of the universe something amazing happened. After the sky was turned blue and clouds formed, the universe was complete. However, something seemed to be missing: life. Thus Jim and Kim Bieber were born. They lived happily living off the land and were living in harmony for days. However, life seemed dull and they were left constantly bored and could no longer see the beauty in the world. The Universe Creators noticed this and decided to give them a powerful gift: the Joint.

This Joint was not like any joints that exist in modern times, this Joint was magical. It had the power to grant wishes, travel through time, and allow the smoker to get higher than any other drug that would ever exist. The joint was indestructible and everlasting. Jim and Kim's life was suddenly changed forever. Their constant boredom was cured and they lived on happily. Jim and Kim decided to pass the magical Joint down to their children, who would pass it on their children and so on.

This Joint let the Bieber family hold immeasurable happiness and continue on in a happy high. The Bieber family was able to conceal this secret for thousands of years.

As time went on the Joint only got stronger and made the magic of it grow and progress powerfully. Nothing could compete with the incredible power of the Joint. The Bieber family was careful not to abuse the Joint's power, only using it get insanely high.

Following tradition the Joint has been passed on to the latest generation of Biebers; specifically Justin Bieber. Only time will tell how the famous Bieber will handle the Joint's massive power.