Chapter 5: Team Natsu?

The next few days at the guild were the same as usual. I woke up and did my usual routine and walked to the guild.

"Morning Lucy! Morning Mira" I said as I approached the bar. "Morning" they said in unison. Mira gave me a cup of coffee and I sipped it because it was hot.

"So Cora have you joined a team yet?" Lucy asked me.

"No I actually haven't. I was thinking of team Shadow Gear but I don't know..." I replied.

"Well you know, you could always join team Natsu!" I spit out my coffee.

"Wh-what? I-I don't think I'm good enough!" I said shocked.

She laughed. "Of course you're good enough! You're a dragon slayer!"

I laughed half heartily. Just because I'm a dragon slayer doesn't mean I'm good! I thought

"I'll talk to Natsu and the group and see if they will let you join!"

---------------------

Soon Natsu came up to me.

"So I heard you don't have a team. You can join team Natsu if you want!" He half yelled revealing a giant smile.

"Sure! I would love to!" I squealed in my head in excitement.

"Great, let's pick out a job."

We called over the rest of the team to the board to see what job we wanted to take.

"What about this one?" Lucy asked pointing to a paper. "Not enough pay." Erza replied.

After looking at all of the papers I found one behind another paper on the board. "Hey guys look at this! It read: Dark guild has been killing many. Find the source and defeat them. WARNING: 4 GUILD MEMBERS ARE A VERY STRONG PART OF THE GUILD. APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Award: 100,000,000 jewel.

"Cora it's perfect! Lucy exclaimed."

"Good job Cora" said Gray keeping his arms crossed but smiled a little, making me blush. Lucy winked at me and I went to get the job accepted by Mira.

"Mira Team Natsu would like to take this job." I handed her the paper and she frowned. "Are you guys sure? It seems pretty difficult..." "No we've got this! I promise!" She sighed. "Ok but be careful!"

I told the team Mira said we could go. "We leave at dawn" said Erza.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Kk byeee

-Blizz