1

Jeydon West & her twin brother Kyle moved to Las Vegas, Nevada for her dads work about a year ago. A boy named Brendon Urie has talked to her a few times, but not that much.

Usually when he talked to her he was either making fun of her for wearing black, but when she didn't wear black, he would be hitting on her.

He's a fuckboy.

He gets with girls all the time, and smokes weed, drinks, etc. He got with my friend once, fucked her, then left her for another girl, and did it again and again, and again.

--

I woke up at 6am and stayed in bed for 10 minutes. Then I got up.

I changed into a The 1975 shirt and a white skirt. Then I put my socks and shoes on, brushed my teeth, and put makeup on, then started to do my hair.

Then I went downstairs to have breakfast. Then I wasn't hungry so I just played on my phone until it was time to leave.

I walked to school everyday with Kyle, but since Brendon lived down the street, he walked either behind us or in front of us.

"Kyle, I'm leaving!" I said at the front door.

"Wait!" he said, running down the stairs, almost falling on his face. "Shit, I forgot my bag upstairs. I'll just meet you at school."

"Okay, bye." I said and walked outside. I started walking to school when someone started walking next to me.

I looked up and saw Brendon.

"Hey." He said.

"Um, hi?" I replied.

"You look hot."

"Umm.. Thanks?"

"You're welcome. How about we skip today and go somewhere?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Maybe because I need good grades so I don't get in trouble. Ever think about that?"

"Well, baby-"

"Don't call me that, Urie."

"Well, Jeydon," He said, rolling his eyes, "do you want to get food after school?"

"Yeah, but not with you."

"Okay um, do you want to hang out?"

"Nope."

"Are you busy after school?"

"Nope."

"Can I come over after school?"

"Nope."

"Jesus fuck, just text me then, okay? Here's my number." He said, getting out a pen and writing it on my hand.

"Um. K." I said and walked into school. We had 10 minutes before school actually started so I sat down at a lunch table, waiting for Kyle and our friends.

"Hey." Kyle said, sitting down with my friends.

"Bro, Brendon gave me his number. He was like, 'you look hot' and kept asking me to hang out and get food and stuff and I kept saying no, and then he gave up and was like 'just text me, ok?' and wrote his number on my hand." I told them.

"He's bad trouble," Ash (Costello) said.

"Yeah, I know." I said, putting his number in my phone. "It can't hurt to mess with him though, right?"

"True, you should get Taco Bell with him later and bring me some back." Kyle said.

"Good idea."