The Claim

Levi walked into his office with the sun shining brightly through. The corporal sat down in the chair with a sigh.

Then walked in a girl with golden eyes and ginger like hair. Petra, a person how had been there for him through everything. Levi loved Petra. Petra loved Levi. Petra was bringing Levi his daily morning coffee.

"Good morning Henchio."

"Hello Petra. Place the coffee on my desk please, and...."

"What is it corporal?"

"What do think of us."

"What do you.."

Levi walked up to Petra and passionately kissed her. Petra embraced the kiss, it was hers and hers only.

"..Petra.."

"Corporal."

"If I continue there's no going back."

Petra gave a nod in reply.

Levi picked her up and placed forcefully on the couch, in the office.

"Corporal."

"Call me Levi."

"Levi, I love you."

"I love you too Petra."

Levi took off his shirt then his shoes. Then gave Petra a passionate kiss once again. Petra moan and whimpered in response. To catch there breath the two parted. Both were lightly panting. Levi took off Petra's shirt in one clean move. Petra blushed greater than before. The she removed his pants, which was a little more effort than planned. Levi took her pants of in a hurry, wanting her more than before. All that was left was their underwear.

"Levi... I.. I need you."

Petra blushed greatly, but Levi seemed to still have his cool. He knew what Petra wanted. He unlatched Petra's bra, and admired the small mounds with a cherry on top. Levi started to suck on her breast. Petra moaned in pleasure.

"Petra don't be to loud or you will attract people."

In response Petra bit here lip to control her moans. Levi slowly worked down to her stomach, then he reach her panties lining. Petra tried to escape his love bits, but it was futile. Levi pulled of her panties and through them across the floor.

"Levi, I want to become one with you."

Levi removed his underwear revealing his thick member. Petra blush greatly from his size.

"I'm going in."

Levi started to enter her. He grunted as he felt her wet folds. A moan escaped from Petra's lips. Petra bit her lips again to control her moans.

"Levi..." Quietly escaped from her lips and reached Levi's ears.

Levi pushed his member fully into her. Instead of pain she felt pleasure. In order to help contain her moans, Levi gave her a kiss that made her dizzy. Levi started to move in and out of her womanhood. A moan started to form between the two lovers. Petra dug her nail into Levi's back, which only made him thrust hard and faster. Petra's legs wrapped around his muscular thighs. Levi started to fondle with her soft mounds. Both looked very red and bothered.

"Levi..." Petra moaned into his ear softly. "Petra... I..I'm going to cum." Levi's voice was course, he also was trying not to moan loudly. Levi started to thrust into Petra harder and faster. With a couple more thrusts, they came in unison. In order to contain their love cry, passionately kissed each other, and bit each other's lips. Levi took his member out of Petra. Levi collapsed on Petra still trying to lift his weight off her. Both were breathing on each other.

"You are now mine, no one else can have you." Levi growled at the ginger haired girl.

"Yes, sir."

Then there was a knock at the door, from none other than Eren.
"Excuse me, Captain, is everything alright?"