A Battle Cry

So, training commenced, back in the mountains where the house was, for the newcomers with Zelda, Palutena and Link heading off the rounds. They taught them theory, how to master their true inner powers and their symbols to become part of the Smash Warrior which they are probably going to have to use when they come face-to-face with Kira himself.

Zelda helped Lucina and Robin with harnessing their Smash power and in return, they helped Zelda with some new techniques of the sword.

Link, Little Mac and Pacman were going head-to-head in a mock brawl to help boost them for sneak attacks, powering up their evasive maneouvres. Although, Little Mac did let out a bone-crushing punch into Link's abdomen and he went flying into oblivion, only to return 5 minutes later with branches in his hair and a black eye.

Palutena was helping Greninja and of course, the other members who were taken.

Mario and Luigi were throwing fireballs at each other, dodging and working on attacks. Kirby was attacking with his sword and was slashing away at a tree.

"Greninja... How do you do this?!" Palutena screeched as she tried to balance on top of the house. Greninja gave her one glance and closed his eyes again. He took one leap of faith, disappearing into the clouds. Palutena lost her balance and toppled down the front of house and landed with a thud on the ground. She blinked and looked up.

"WOOHOOO!!!" And multi-colours shot through the sky: Green, yellow and lime green.

"WELL DONE!" Zelda clapped as she looked up into the sky, "See? Your Smash Warrior powers can get you anywhere in ti- Lady Palutena? There's no time to nap now. Not like what Chrom did-"

"Is doing..." Palutena corrected. She pushed herself up from the floor, "And I was trying to balance with Greninja. He's got skill..." A blue stream of light shot through the sky, "And that must be Greninja himself..."

"Well, all of them have mastered to do that which is a giant step," Zelda said, "I taught some of the academy of to do that and I feel so proud!"

"Well, you are the Queen of Hyrule!" Palutena exclaimed.

"Says the Goddess who has the whole army behind her back," Zelda huffed. Palutena rolled her eyes.

"An army doesn't make up a person's status. It's what THEY do to keep that status... Me? I'm just a Goddess who loves a good, witty banter with their best friend. You? You take things very seriously and that's good."

"I guess..." Zelda mumbled. They watched as Link had now moved onto Lucina.

"Aha, Marth's clone-"

"I told you not to call me that!" Lucina screamed and slashed away at Link to which he blocked every one of the attacks.

"Link knows how to get the best out of someone: agitate them," Zelda explained, "He did it to me, taunting me about how much he thought Nayru was a better friend than me and next thing you know, he was in a magic-induced coma for about a week..."

Palutena watched Lucina carefully.

"Lucina was screamed at for being a clone," Little Mac said as he walked over to them. He stood next to Zelda and Palutena, "When she was accepted into Smash Academy, you would not believe the torrent of abuse she got from everyone outside. After hearing and suffering such degrading comments, she had to toughen herself up because she would be fighting against people she knew from her gaming universe... and she was anything but a clone. She vowed it right in front of us that she would show them..."

Zelda gave a one-sided smile, "I accepted her the moment I saw her. She's a fighter, I can tell you that."

One slash... It only barely missed Link's stomach and Link stumbled back. He looked up. Lucina walked over and stuck her sword in Link's face, the sword tip flicking his nose.

"I am not a clone. I am a female warrior. And I will destroy you next time, Hero of Time," She spat in his face. She sheathed her sword back in her scabbard. She stormed into the house and slammed the door behind her, leaving everyone in silence.

"Link, what did you do?" Little Mac asked, "I told you not to tick Lucina off too much!"

"I'll go see to her..." Zelda volunteered and walked into the house. The others looked at Link who was still on the floor.

"I think... I'll just go for a walk..." Link said, out of the blue. He got up and walked down the mountain steps without saying a word.

"Someone want to go and see he doesn't get lost?" Palutena asked as if they knew they had to. Fox sighed and stepped up.

"I'll go. I need to get in contact with someone to get us the Arwing. I figured that we could use it to some good extent?"

"What about using that trick you just mastered?" Palutena asked.

"Zelda, did you forget that Kira AND Tabuu have taken over the academy, considering you were the one who saw what had happened? They are an inpenetrable force now. Not a force a to be recokned with, I should say..." And with that, Fox headed off, down the mountainous path, into the fog and into the mists.

------------

"Urgh, where is this dude?" Fox said to himself as he whacked away another branch which almost assaulted his face, "LINK!" Fox called out, "DUDE. YOU'VE GONE A BIT TOO FAR. YOU SHOULD GET BACK!"

"Of course I will, Zelda..." Fox heard Link not too far away... And it seems that Zelda had beaten Fox to getting to him. Fox followed the sound. He pushed away one more branch and that's where he saw Zelda and Link standing there. Fox stood behind a tree and listened, "I will be making my way now..."

"Did you say anything to the others?" Zelda asked. Link shook his head, "Good. I am fearing the worst and right now, it is up to you to leave and save him, do you understand?"

"Of course."

"Good. I won't keep you any longer... Go forth, hero..." Zelda stepped back. Link took his sword out and looked up to the skies. He jumped into the air and spun around, turning into a green light and shooting off into the distance. Fox gasped. He looked at Zelda.

"Why would Zelda do that? What are they hiding from us?" Fox asked himself. He took out his radio transmitter which he managed to fix whilst training, "Angel, hello?"

"Fox? Great to hear you again! How is everything back in the Smash Academy? Gave the others a good ruffle? How are Wolf and Falco?"

"Great, yes and great but listen, I need you to do me a favour..." Fox watched carefully at Zelda. Zelda looked around and took out what looked like, "The Wind Waker," Fox gasped.

"What?" Angel asked. Zelda started conducting something from The Wind Waker and pink notes began to encircle her like a tornado and she was soon engulfed in magic and transformed into something else, something that Fox had never seen, something that looked like the work of Kira himself... "Fox, are we still connected?" That wasn't the Wind Waker...

"Yes we are. Angel, send me down the spare Arwing. Looks like I'm about to go into battle."

"What happened to your old one?! Honestly, Fox. The guys won't be happy about this. And battle? Look mister, I told you before you said that if you got yourself into a battle down there, I would not be very happy-"

"Sweetie, calm down. Now, I'll explain the situation as soon as I get back on that plane."

"I thought you said it was only for-"

"Yes, Angel, this is a dire emergency. If we don't act now, Link might just die."

"... Okay, dispatched the Arwing. Fox... Be careful out there, whatever you're going against..."

Fox looked up. He widened his eyes as the thing that was 'fake Zelda' was now towering over him, "I'll make sure of that..."

___________

Anyway, poor Lucina, Fox has a girlfriend and silly, gullible Link. More action in the next chapter so stay tuned:)