(Cat)

Junhui woke up from his slumber with the sun rays beaming right into his eyes. He got up and lazily walked towards his dresser to find some clothes for today.

Junhui was still a college student majoring in biology which he thought was a hassle but still went through with it just like any other student there.

He walked to the bathroom with his clothes in his hand and set them down near the sink. He took out his toothbrush and slathers the minty paste over it.

His eyes started to clear up and right when he was about to spit out the minty foam he froze.

He looked at the black ink design near his rib cage and almost fainted.

"What the fuck is this!" He yelled as he took a towel and started to attempt to wipe it off but it wouldn't. Junhui panicked.

I didn't drink last night? How is this on me? He asked himself as he passed back and forth in his room.

"Junhui you're to lou- oh what the fuck! Is that a tattoo!" His roommate exclaimed as he walked over to the Chinese boy and examined the black inked tattoo . "I don't know! I don't remember getting it. Hansol please help I-I don't know what to do!" Junhui was going to have a melt down again and Hansol; his roommate. Won't enjoy it.

"Are you sure you don't remember? I don't think someone could forget about having a needle with ink stabbed onto their skin" Hansol mentioned. "I can't forget it because it never happened!" Junhui yelled again. "A tattoo isn't gonna just pop out outta nowhere. Junhui, if you got a tattoo you don't have to hide it from me" Hansol said again with his hand on Junhui's shoulder. "Hansol ,I didn't get one! I swear it popped out of nowhere. I would've told you if I got one or not" Junhui was on the verge of tears. He didn't know how this got onto his body and why it did. Someone could've broke into my dorm and tatted me

Yes he's becoming delusional

"But it looks very nice though. The person did a good job on this cat. It's so cute actually so, why are you complaining?" Hansol asked clearly not seeing how panicked Junhui was. "Because I don't know how it got there and I never wanted one in the first place!" He yelled again and Hansol quickly covered his ears.

"Maybe you were drunk and got it? I don't know okay" Hansol was now getting stressed over this stupid tattoo situation. "But I never got drunk!" Junhui sighed and flopped down onto his bed. "Have you tried wiping it off?" Hansol asked. "Yes Hansol , I did try to wipe it off" Junhui said in a matter-a-fact tone. "Hah you're stupid. Well, congrats on your new tattoo now calm down and get ready we have morning classes to get to" Hansol shut the door leaving Junhui sprawled out on the bed rethinking everything that happened.

~

"Don't stress it Junhui. At least it's a nice tattoo and not a stupid one okay. Just relax" Hansol said as he rubbed Junhui's shoulder. "Yes I'm trying to but I just want to know how I got it. Like things like this don't just appear on your body" Junhui sighed and sat down. 

"Hey. What are you guys talking about?" A voice asked from in front of them.

 "Junhui here doesn't remember getting a tattoo now he's turning delusional and saying it popped out of nowhere" Hansol summarized earning a death glare from the Chinese boy.

"Really? Can I see it?" Jisoo asked with sparkles in his eyes. Junhui sighed and stood up lifting up his shirt showing Jisoo the said tattoo that randomly popped up. "Oh my god. It's so beautiful. Are you sure you don't remember this?" He asked admiring the tattoo. Junhui pulled down his shirt and plopped back onto his chair. "Yes I'm sure. I drank a little yesterday but not that much. I just went to sleep after. I swear it just popped up" Junhui sighed again and leaned his face on his fists.