Ambrollins

{No POV}

Dean has just asked Seth out on a date, and of course Seth said yes to Dean cause he has hella feelings for Dean. Little does Seth know Dean planned everything out even the teasing. Seth decided to wear some black skinny jeans and a button down black shirt with black converse. Dean on the other hand wore a black t-shirt, his leather jacket, blue jeans, and his black leather combat boots. Dean agreed to pick Seth up at 6:00 sharp...

{Time skip to 6:00 because I'm lazy and it's 12:00 am}

As soon as Dean knocked on the door Seth opened it and hugged Dean tightly. Dean returned the hug gently grabbing Seth's ass. They pulled away and Seth took Dean's face in his hands and kissed him passionately. Dean returned the kiss with the same amount of passion sliding his tongue in Seth's mouth. They broke off panting heavily. 

"Fuck the date I want you right here right now." Seth said. 

"Shit I'll agree to that only if you submit to me right now, baby." Dean said. 

"I'll agree to that, daddy." Seth said. 

"Fuck get your sexy ass inside babyboy." Dean said. 

Seth got inside and Dean was on him. Seth kept running up the stairs to his room, and he almost fell on the top step, but Dean was there to catch him. 

"Don't need you falling until I'm done fucking you so hard you can't walk for the next week." Dean said. 

"Please I want it so bad, daddy. I'm so hard for you right now." Seth said. 

Dean grabbed Seth's dick through his jeans, and Seth groaned and knew he wanted more of what Dean had to offer. 

"Damn you're a dirty boy! " Dean said as Seth stumbled into his room and Dean followed quickly behind him pinning him to the wall. 

Dean started unbuttoning Seth's shirt revealing his toned abs and chest, and he quickly moved to Seth's jeans and pulled both his pants and boxers down making Seth hiss as the cool air came in contact with his hardening cock. 

"Strip me now baby I know you want to." Dean stated admiring Seth's gorgeous body. 

Seth took Dean's shirt in his hands and yanked it off his beautiful boyfriend and moved to his jeans quickly unbuttoning them and tugging them down after Dean toed off his boots. Seth palmed Dean through his boxers making the man standing over him groan at the pleasure.

"Suck me off babyboy I know you want to taste my dick in your mouth." Dean said. 

Seth pulled Dean's boxers down his legs and took Dean's cock in his hands and started to stroke him. 

"Oh fuck baby suck my dick." Dean said. 

Seth took in Dean's dick in half way because damn he was massive. 

"Oh fuck keep going and I'm gonna cum soon." Dean said before Seth let go of his cock. 

Dean then picked Seth up and threw him on the bed, and pounced on him after he landed. Dean grabbed Seth's dick and started to stroke him slowly just to drive him crazy. 

"Damn it daddy just fuck me hard!" Seth groaned. 

Dean stuck a finger in Seth's tight little asshole and Seth groaned at the slight discomfort and the intense pleasure that was coursing through his body because Dean's callused fingers felt amazing inside of him. 

"Fuck more please daddy!" Seth begged. 

Dean slipped two more fingers in and started thrusting them in and out going deeper and deeper each time. 

"Ahh fuck Daddy please I need your huge dick in my ass!" Seth yelled in pure pleasure.

 "Whatever my babyboy needs is what he's gonna get, so ready or not!" Dean said before shoving his dick in Seth's ass. 

"Fuck that feels incredible!" Seth yelled followed by a loud moan. 

"Shit you feel so good babyboy." Dean managed to say through pleasure. 

"Do you want me to jerk your cock baby?" Dean asked followed by a groan. 

"Please daddy I'm so close make me cum!" Seth exclaimed. 

"Careful what you wish for baby." Dean said jerking Seth's dick. 

"Fuck daddy harder!" Seth said out of the pleasure he was receiving.

 Dean obliged and went harder and faster. 

"Holy shit fuck I'm gonna cum daddy!" Seth said. 

"Come on baby cum for me! Fuck I'm so close!" Dean said. 

That was all it took for Seth to be sent over the edge. Seth groaned as his cum spilled on Dean's hand, and that triggered Dean to cum in Seth's ass. Dean's groans in in Seth's ear made Seth cum for a second time. 

"Shit round two?" Seth asked. 

"Hell yea! Do you wanna be dominant this time?" Dean suggested. 

"Fuck yea I do!" Seth exclaimed. "What do you need me to do babyboy?" Dean asked. 

"Suck my dick raw Daddy." Seth said. 

"You got it baby." Dean said kissing down Seth's body also making a beeline toward Seth's dick.

 Dean used the extra cum to slide his hand over Seth's dick causing him extreme pleasure while Dean stroked him. Dean took Seth's dick in halfway because he is just as big as Dean maybe bigger. Dean gagged as he tried to take Seth in further. 

"Don't force what you can't fit, daddy." Seth said followed by a groan. 

"Oh I can go further baby just gotta relax my throat." Dean said with a smirk. 

He went for Seth's dick again and took him 3/4 of the down. 

"Oh fuck daddy it feels so good don't stop!" Seth yelled out of pleasure while grabbing the back of Dean's head.  

Dean moaned around Seth's dick sending immense pleasure from the vibrations. 

"Feels too good please stop so I can be inside you." Seth almost screamed out. 

Dean let go of Seth's dick and kissed his way back up his body.  Seth picked up Dean and threw him on the bed, and he jumped on him and wrapped his hand around Dean's neck. 

"Don't play around, Babyboy." Dean demanded. 

"You don't call the shots here, Dean." Seth shot back. 

Long story short it ended the same way it started out with them going on a date.

(A/N~ holy fuck that was the longest time I've ever spent writing a smut so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! ~~BRIANNA❤)