Character Info

Name: Sparks Pax Phantom
Age: 28 (human years) ?? (Sironan years)
Looks: title picture
Family: Siron Phantom (father) Vitna Phantom (mother)
Friends: (before the war: Orion Pax,Bumblebee)
Sam, Mikaela
Crush/Sparksmate: Optimus Prime
Personality: Unloving (deep down she is though), Loyal, Brave, Commanding, Sarcastic, Cocky, Untrusting, Stern, Focused
Weapons: Cannons, Swords, Shotguns, Handguns, Knives, Missiles
Biography: Hello, I am Sparks.  You may call me Sparks, Spark, Pax, or Phantom. I am from a distant planet known as Sirona. Many of my people were terminated in a raid by evil mechanical beings known as Decepticons from the mechanical planet Cybertron. Cybertron was our older siblings/trade partners. I had even made friends with two of the good mechanical beings known as Autobots. Their names were Orion Pax and Bumblebee. My parents and Orion's parents were very good friends. Hell, they were such good friends that I got Orion's last name as a middle name and he got my last name as a middle name. We were the best of friends who told each other everything. He had even snuck a comlink device for me once so that even on different planets we could still communicate but after his planet got terminated I lost contact believing him and Bumblebee terminated. After a month or so our planet was next. Assaulted by surprise. They terminated everything, every plant and animal and Sironan. When I escaped I had been able to save my young spark, LunarStreak. She was the result of a drunken night me and Orion had shared a while before his planet was terminated. I had saved her and myself escaping to any planet I could, which happened to be Earth. Now I train her and tell her stories of the days on Sironan, and about her father and how he was a great warrior who fought for what was right. She now yearns to be like her father. I still wear the comlink Orion had given me. I keep it on always charging it, with the false hope that one day he'll call in saying he's fine, but of course that never happens. Well, I must go for now. Goodbye.