Chapter 1

It had been about a year and a half since Jay had met Mason, and today was the day that Mason's older brother, Wade, got back from his trip to Germany. It was also the first time Wade and Jay would be meeting.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jay's POV
I woke with a start. Today's the day I meet Wade I sighed dreamily. Mason had showed me a lot of pictures if Wade that he'd sent from Germany, and man was he gorgeous. He was tall and muscly with messy brown hair, and ocean blue eyes. He was absolutely to die for. I hurried to my closet to make sure I looked presentable. I shuffled through my stuff until I found some ripped-jean shorts. I added to the outfit with a plain white crop-top with a little watermelon in the center. I usually didn't like to wear crop-tops because it showed off my stomach and I was a little round. But Mason was telling me to get out of my comfort zone a little
I applied a tad bit of makeup and did my long hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and turned sideways, staring at my chubby stomach. I sighed to myself,"Whatever. It doesn't look that bad, does it?"
"No, not at all," Mason's familiar voice said.
I spun around and saw Mason,"How'd you get in?"
"I let myself in. I hope that's alright," Mason smiled.
"Yeah, it's fine," You looked back into the mirror grumpily.
Mason put a hand on your shoulder,"I know you're really self conscious, but you need to learn to love yourself for who you are. And you stopped cutting, right?"
"Yes," I reassured my best friend.
Mason raised an eyebrow,"Let me see your wrists."
I rolled my eyes and showed him my wrists and forearms.
"Good job lil' Bub," Mason patted my head.
"How many times did I tell you to stop calling me that?!" I growled.
Mason was almost half a foot taller than me and he made sure to remind me every day.
"I'm sorry your just so small and funsized," Mason laughed.
I crossed my arms,"Whatever, come on. Let's go before we're late."
We hopped into Mason's car and left.

(Hey, so this is my first chapter and I think it went fairly well. The details about Jay's self consciousness is something I'm going through as well so I thought I'd add that as a little character flaw. If you are going through anything like this of any sort please don't keep it to yourself. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Thanks!
-SpideyFan)