In the woods

After that Scott incident I went for a run in the woods to clear my head. I was wearing black gym shorts with a purple sports bra. I had been running for about half an hour then I heard somthing. I looked around, But saw nothing, so I kept going. I heard a low growl and out of nowhere a giant beast attacked me. I screamed and kicked,But it was no use I couldn't get free.

 I felt my self fly into mid air and the beast had his claws in my back I soon felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and he was gone. I was in pain and I couldn't think as soon as I got out of the woods instead of going to my house like a normal person would I went to Stiles house. I had text him when I got there and in seconds he was in front of me. 

"Hey wha~

He couldnt say any more as I fell into his arms. I fell in to darkness and felt nothing but pain until it was black I couldn't hear or feel anything. After what felt like hours I heard voices mainly Stiles he grabbed my hand as I awoke.

Stiles, Ash, and Scott stood in front of me, How the hell did Scott get here? I thought he went on that date he almost hit me for.

"Are you okay? 

"who did this? 

"what happened? 

" do you need anything" 

"are you hurt?"

Question after question.

 "Guys"

 "Guys" 

I grew inpatient. 

"GUYS!" I yelled to get their attention.

" Can I get some water please?" I asked.

"Sure" Stiles said.