Chapter 1: Becoming BFF'S

Chelsea's POV

"Alright, I need some catching up to do with Chelsea," Dana mumbled, grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. "Alright Dana! We'll catch up tonight!" Mom yelled.

He pushed into my room and slammed the door and engulfed me in a hug. "I missed my little sister so much!" He pratically screamed. I laughed and hugged him back.

He pulled away and looked around. "Seems different, it's gotten... Messier," he states. I rolled my eyes. "Dana, I'm a teenager,"

He laughed and picked up my stuffed Penguin, Gareth. Basically, I have three penguins so I just named them by Dana's full name. "Hey Gareth," he cooed. "Miss me?" He grinned at the souless penguin which made me burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing Chels, I need to ask you a question," he said suddenly growing serious as he placed Gareth down back on my bed.

I stopped laughing and plopped down on the bed beside him. "What do you want to ask me?" I asked.

"I've been feeling... Lonely lately," he states looking at me with pouty lips in which I rolled my eyes at. "So... I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to LA?"

I look and him with wide eyes. I have no idea how long I was in a daze but I was snapped back into reality when Dana started waving his hand in front of my face. "Yoo hoo... Chelsea?"

I screamed and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Yes!yes!yes!" I shouted. He laughed. "Great! Now I'll be with you everyday!"

I kissed his cheek. "You know I love you right?" I asked. He grins at me cheekily. "I'm not stupid, Chels,"

*TIME SKIP, NEXT DAY*

Dana was at home while I had to be stuck in the hellhole I call school. But, today I was so happy to the point I freaked myself out.

I'm leaving in a couple days time and I was currently cleaning out my locker. "Oh look, the little bitch is finally leaving," snorted a high pitched voice. I sighed and continued cleaning my locker.

"Aw...she's too stupid to answer us," the other annoying voice rang.

I pulled out the last book from my locker and stuffed it in my bag. "You won't get a chance to make my life hell again," I spat as confidence suddenly filled me.

Rachael, Allison and Tara looked shocked that I actually "dared" talk back to them. "Well, if you will excuse me, my brother is waiting for me," I squeezed past them and headed for the car park.

I heard the faint clicking of heels behind me but I shrugged it off. "Yo Chelserina," Dana said in some kind of weird hipster voice. "Fool," I snorted. He opened his mouth to most probably protest against my remark but someone interrupted us.

"oh mi gosh! So this is your brother?!" I turned around to see Rachael smiling sweetly at Dana. Talk of the devil. Ness.

Allison, Rachael and Tara's heels clicked on the floor as they hurried beside me. Rachael hooked her arms around mine. "We're best friends with Chelsea, I'm Rachael," she sang while batting her eyelashes at Dana. Barf.

Dana didn't seem to notice her oh so good acting skills and he smiled at them. "Yeah, I'm Chelsea's twin, I'm Dana - and aren't you guys in senior year already?" He questioned. Tara let out a fake laugh. "Yeah, we're just gonna absoloutely miss Chelsea, right bestie?"She commented.

I gave a fake smile. "Too bad I'm never coming back once I leave with Dana," I grinned. "But I'll most probably-"

I quickly cut Dana off by hooking my free arm around his and letting go of Rachael's.