Chapter One.

Authors Note:

Well first of all, this is my first time writing a book.. EVER. So bear with me on this one.

Give me some feed back, suggestions, all that jazz. Seriously hope y'all enjoy this!

-----

-----

Chatper One;

        You would think that after two years of living with my mom, i would get use to all the random guys that come to the house. But no, I dont.

As i walk down the stairs to grab breakfast before i go and get changed for school, i notice that there is three guys passed out in my living room with alcohol bottles littering the floor and cocaine on a plate by the T.V.

Slowly, i make my way to the kitchen, trying not the step on them or the glass on the floor. My brother Gabriel is sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal, Reading the Frosted Flakes box.

"Hello dearest brother." I say, kissing him on the cheek and stealing the box to pour my own bowl.

"Ew. Gross. Don't kiss me this early in the morning. I thought you were one of those slobs laying in the living room foor." He says as he wipes his cheek.

Ignoring him, I finish my cereal and head up stairs to get changed.

        I decide to wear basically what i always wear. Black skinny jeans, gray tank top, leather jacket, and of course, my black converse. Im not one of those girls that wear bright colors. You couldnt catch me dead wearing something bright.

        I grab my school gear and head out to my very beloved, 1968 Dodge Charger. It was the only thing my dad left me when he divorced my mom when i was fifteen. So of course, it was my baby. She roared to life when i turned the ignition on, giving me shivers. I could never get used to that sound.

-----

-----

-----

Short chapter, I know. But i really dont know if y'all are going to like this book.. So, tell me how good or bad it is so far.

Thanks guys!