Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ryder's p.o.v

When I saw what Zoey did in gym class I was impressed. So after school I ran to catch up to her. "That was amazing." I told her. "Thanks and hey chase and Alex." She greeted. Then she explained why she was barefooted. When I grabbed her shoulder I felt sparks going through me. 'Mate... Mate.... My mate.... Mine' my wolf growled out. 'I... Finally found my mate.' I thought happily. After her and her siblings left my friends and I went home and got ready to train the pack.

When I walked in my mom and dad were talking to the alpha Blackmoon alpha of the Blackmoon pack. They were whispering. I left them to talk and went outside to warm up and train the pack.

I was helping some one correct there stance when all of a sudden a huge rogue wolf jumped out and tried attacking me. But when it was in literally a centimeter away it turned to dust right in front of my eyes. I was shocked. "Everyone inside. Now" I commanded using my alpha tone. Everyone ran inside. I stayed our side to fight my parents didn't know and hopefully won't know. I faced the woods. There was 3 hunters and four rogues.

I heard something whizz pass me and hit each of the hunters. Turning the hunters to dust. The four rogues attacked eleven more rogues joined in. I knew I could not fight them alone. I killed five of them but I still had ten more to go. All of a sudden I see this white streak come out of the woods. I was about to attack the streak when I noticed it was protecting me.

"Ryder" my mom cried out. And came out of the door. A rogue tried pouncing on her but the white streak stopped him before he could touch her. When all the rogues we're gone the white streak disappeared leaving me wondering what and who it was. "Ryder are you okay?" My mom questioned running up to me checking me over. I nodded my head. Then went up to my room to shower. I went to sleep. Thinking about what just happened.

Zoey's p.o.v

I felt vibrations running towards Ryder I shot my arrow and nailed him then some hunters and more rogues came out. I dropped my bow and arrows and shifted into Ellie my wolf. We quickly jumped in to help Ryder. "Ryder" mrs. Bloods yelled out. A rogue wolf tried to attack her but I blocked the wolf and killed him luckily that was the last one. I bolted out of there vi and Luke where on my tail. I knew one of them picked up my bow and arrows.

I shifted back to my human form and had a white dress on which is because I'm a white wolf. When we entered our house. When we all entered I took a deep breath and smelt an familiar scent. "Drac. I know you are here so is your sister and your three close friends." I said. I felt as they walked towards me. "Hey Z we have not seen each other in like two years." Lena, drac's sister said. I nodded my head.

Drac's is pronounced like drake. He is the son of Dracula and Lena is the daughter of Dracula. Then drac's friends named jay, carter, and victor.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "The bloods pack asked for us to join them in the fight we said sure we start school tomorrow tho" drac said quickly. I nodded my head. Lexi trotted up to me. "If you guys want you can stay here" I offered. "We are here to keep the soon to be alpha Ryder safe from an attack." I explained. "How did you know we were going to ask you why you guys are here?" Asked victor. "It's obvious" I said then went upstairs to shower.

I feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

*****Dream*****

I heard panting as some one was speed walking. I started crying. That was when I noticed that this is a flashback of when I was a baby.

'This child is so useless what werewolf is blind huh this little brat I hate her she is just a waste I have a son who is handsome and can fucking see his name and learn to ,spell his name. Zack is a better child this this peace of trash.' A deep gruff voice said.