Explanations

Hi, everyone who has read the prologue and first three chapters of this book. I started this book in 2015 when I was a freshman in high school and 15, the following year I updated the book two more times before I moved. Last year I didn't update at all, and I apologize for that. In 2017 I hit a really bad point in my life regarding my mental health as my anxiety got worse and I fell into a deep depression along with having had my junior year of high school as well. I will be a senior in high school this upcoming September 4th and may have difficulties in updating as often as I would like.

Any way, I'm sorry but when I had first hit my really bad state for my mental health last year I lost all motivation in writing, as much as I love writing, nothing would come to me when I tried to write. I am currently working on the fourth chapter. And while I work on updating The Neko Is Mine, I have decided that I will be beginning another book that helped me gain back my writing motivation and working on them both as much as possible.

I'm sorry that it has taken me two years to gain the amount of control I currently have on my life and mental state but I promise you I haven't forgotten about this book. I had just forgotten my way back to me.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope that many of you are still here to support the very beginnings of this book and the rest that will come to follow. Thank you so much to each and everyone of you who have read this book, commented on it, and asked me to update. I love seeing you ask for me to update this book and it is definitely something that has helped me gain back my motivation in writing. Thank you all so very much. Don't be afraid to dm me here on Wattpad or comment right in this. I love reading your thoughts, opinions, and connections you all hold with the book and look forward to reading more as I work on the next update. Thank you so very much and please expect chapter four to be up soon.

Oh shit, actually speaking of soon on the 19th I am having surgery to remove my tonsils and adenoids so I will be held up with that for a a few days but with being able to do
nothing it also provides me ample time to work on the book as well.

Again, thank you all very much.