C h a p t e r T e n

Lauren had just texted the group chat that Johnny left. They all quickly drove to Loren's house. They all went to the places that they had to hinging whenever they saw Johnny or Mackenzie. In the meantime Johnny and Mackenzie were oblivious to the fact that there friends had been watching them all night.

Noting eventful had happened though. The only thing they had really seen was other people making out. Other people going upstairs and that was it. It wasn't until they had walked into the kitchen that something happened.

Annie saw them and she ducked behind the kitchen counter. There was no one else in the kitchen but Annie and Jenzie.

"You know it's getting late," Johnny sighed at her. "Oh John, you know I'm not feeling that well," Mackenzie teased him with a smile. "Kenzie please!" Johnny whines pulling her closer to him. "Oh fine Johnny!" Mackenzie smirked kissing him.

Annie's eyes widened when she heard what they were talking about. She popped her head over the counter and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.  She grabbed her phone and took a picture sending it to the group chat

Annie:
Picture
Lauren: SHGIBSTOBSROJVSEUOK
Carson: AHHHHHHHHHH IGOKVDROB
Brynn: OMG QUICK CAR CATCH ME
Hayden: I NEED WATER
Annie: OMG THEYRE LEAVIJF EVERYONE STAY WHETE THEY ARE!!!!!

"Let's go," Johnny smiled grabbing Mackenzie's hand and taking her putt of the kitchen. Annie crawled around the counter until they were gone. She then jumped up and followed them to the door. By the time they left everyone was standing at the door.

"I physically can't!" Annie breathed out. "OK get into the car and we'll follow them!" Hayden said throwing Carson the car keys. Everyone quickly got into the car and followed Johnny back to the Orlando's house. "Only one thing can be happening!" Brynn squealed. "I KNEW IT!" Lauren shouted. "Annie know has blackmail this is great!" Carson sighed happily.

And it was great, it was one of the best things to happen to the friend group but if only they knew the trouble that photo would bring, they wouldn't of kept it at all

I'M SORRY
I DIDN'T HAVE WIFI YESTERDAY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
JENZIE
And what does the last line mean?
Hope you guys enjoyed though
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more