Chapter Two

"Get on my back now Sea!"

"No! Kai I will not participate in your stupid games!"

"Just do it!"

Kai and I had been fighting for the past five minutes on the bus pad. We had just hopped off the bus and he had this big idea that I should jump on his back and we'll run to the school doors making a grand entrance. The problem was I was never going to do that. People would see me and not just any random people but school people. But Kai wouldn't have it, he was determined to get me on his back even if he had to do it himself.

"Come one Seaweed, there aren't even enough people out her to see you!" He says pawing for my legs.

I swat his hands away. "Kai why do you always do this to me?"

"Because it's fun, duh." He smiles this time grabbing for my arm.

"Fine... I'll do it."

"Yippee Ki yay! Get on cowgirl!" I laugh jumping onto his back and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Giddy up horsey!" I saw in my southern accent.

Suddenly Kai takes off and we are tearing through the bus pad, kids giving us the weirdest faces. I grip tighter worried that I might fall and crack my head open at the speed we are going. Kai starts to make ridiculous horse noise. His generic neighs filling the air. Some douche bag freshmen give us dirty looks but once they realize it's Kai they start cheering him on. What posers. We finally reach the doors and Kai lets me down with a puff.

"Wow, the cowgirl is a lot heavier than I remember." I slug him in the arm.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, oh nothing." He laughs pulling me in for a hug.

"Seaweed," he says after a moment, "you need to go on a adventure."

"No way," I say my voice muffled in his coat. "adventures are too overrated, plus who has the time?"

"Good point."

We stand there enjoying the peaceful bliss. I suddenly could block out all the voices, sounds, and cold wind. It was perfect, just the two of us together. If only it could last for-

"Kai! Baby! I found you!" A loud shrill voice comes across the bus pad.

I sigh and look up at Kai my chin on his chest.

"Your lover is calling." I tease.

Kai cringes "Don't you ever call her that again. I beg of you."

"Come on it's only Penny. The sweetest thing on this darn earth. How bad could it be?" I say sarcastically.

Suddenly two huge breasts are cutting between Kai and I. A wave of dirty blonde hair attacking my face. I step back spitting out the little hairs that manged to get in my closed mouth. Penny has her whole body crushed against Kai and each time he backs up she comes closer.

"Kai why didn't you come over last night. I was going to give you a treat." She tries to say seductively but it just comes out nasally instead.

"Umm. I was sick." He fumbles out.

"I wouldn't mind taking care of you. I'd be a pretty caring nurse." She flips her hair biting her finger. I gag rolling my eyes.

"Penny this is not some porno please at least put your girls away." I point at the two blobs of fat spilling over her itty bitty tank top. But Penny seems to be deaf cause the only response I get is a batted eyelash.