Chapter 4: The Dove's discovery

Chapter 4

I continued to watch as she held a death grip around Sebastian's neck. She then let go and smiled at Sebastian once more before turning in the direction of where Alois and I were sitting on our stools. She stopped and looked back and forth between us with a very confused look on her face.

"Alois?" said the woman. As she got closer I started to notice her in more detail. Her hair was parted to the side while her bangs swooped to the side almost covering her eye. I didn't know whether to refer to her as a woman or a girl because she looked so young. She couldn't have been older than 16. Her clothing suggested that she was younger as well. She had a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. Her shirt was covered by a blue vest with black stripes. She had very short black shorts on with black stockings that cut off three inches above her knees. I was now convinced that she knew Alois. Her long black boots had a three inch heel, and even with that boost she was still noticeably shorter than Sebastian. She leaned over to the counter to where Alois was sitting. She looked at him dead in the eye for a few seconds before she smiled and embraced him in a hug. She surely did not understand people's personal space. In that way she reminded me of prince Soma. As she hugged Alois, Alois had a huge grin on his face and hugged her back, how strange.

"Oh, it's so good to see you! I haven't seen you in forever!" she squealed before she finally let go of him.

"It is a pleasure to see you as well Miss Ingrid." said Claude.

"Claude!" she said as she ran over to him. Before she could snake her arms around him, he had grabbed her by both shoulders and held her back giving her a stern look in the process.

"Well that was rude!" she scoffed. i noticed something else about her; she had an American accent. Figures, bloody Americans have no sense of personal space. I finally decided to speak up, for it seemed that everyone knew her except me.

"Well, it's not as rude as you interrupting our discussion."

"Oh, Sorry. I'm afraid I was just trying to correct you, and now it seems I have to correct Sebastian." she said as she gave a sly grin towards him.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Well, Sebastian seems to think that Angela has summoned a demon snake to do her dirty work, correct?"

"Is that not answer to this mystery?" said Sebastian.

"I'm afraid not because being the demon expert I am, there is no demon snake that has that kind of venom."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"Then what do you suppose happened?" asked Claude.

"Uh- I have no clue. Well, not yet. I have to check out the scene before i can conclude anything." she said, still grinning foolishly.

"Oh, I have one question for you." i said.

"What is it?'

"Who are you exactly and how do you know the other people in this room?"

"Well-"

"Miss. Ingrid, I have taken the blood samples, would you like to examine them?" said younger man as he entered the room. He had a slight nervous expression across his tanned face. He was about the same height and around the same age as Sebastian. He had curly brown hair that cut right under his ears. His emerald eyes looked at, who I now know as Miss. Ingrid.

"Oh, Yeah, thanks Tony!' she said before she strutted out of the room followed by the young man. Before anyone could say anything we heard her shout in the hall, "Shoot! Wait a sec, Tony!" she then leaned half her torso into the room.