Chapter Two- It's Time For Your Medication

On to present time: Here I am skipping in joy as I just picked up my paycheck; always a happy day. When suddenly I run smack dab into somebody's chest. I almost fall to the ground before that person catches me. 

        "Jesus Christ watch where you are skipping before you damn--." The person cut off. I look up at a very handsome man. Good lord handsome doesn't even cover him. So cliche I know. But seriously this guy is hot as hell. 

        He has dark dark dark brown hair and blue eyes, not to mention the rippling muscles. I just want to touch them good lord. I to to put my finger out to touch one of his muscles but then realize what I was about to be doing. Quick cover it up! Cover it up!

        "Ellliiiioooottt." I say in a weird voice while putting my finger up to quote the oh so dear and old movie E.T. CAN I BE A BIGGER IDIOT???

        "Ummm sorry for running into you byeeee!" I say and run off. Well that was embarrassing. I run straight for the closest bathroom which is unfortunately a family bathroom. Oh well time to splash the shame off with cold water. As I am splashing cold water in my face, I hear the door open. Damn, I forgot to lock it!

        "Occupied!"

        "Trust me I know." The same deep voice of the guy I ran into radiates through the room and I shiver involuntarily. 

        "Again very sorry! I'm going to go ahead and get out so you can use the bathroom!"

        "Oh no baby doll, you are staying with me."

        "Listen I am very very sorry! But please do not beat me up I really don't have much of an advantage." I plead.

        "I would never hurt you. I'm simply taking you home with me. You are mine after all." I start laughing at that. Like seriously is he crazy?

        "Ooookaaay are you on drugs? No wait that's it!  It's actually TIME for your medication!  You must be crazy!"

        "I am not crazy Presley. You are mine. We belong together." Damnnnnn my name sounds hella fine coming off of his lips but still CREEPY!

        "How the hell do you know my name you stalker?"

        "You still have your name tag on you baby doll." He laughs. I look down and see that he is right.

        "Well whatever. You still don't have any right over me. I am going home. To my own house."

        All of a sudden I am pinned against the wall. My kinky side is yelling hell yes while my logic side is screaming at me to get away. 

        "I know I will be enjoying this position in the future but you obviously are not going to cooperate so I am going to have to do this. Please forgive me Presley, love."

        What the hell is he talking about? All of a sudden a white cloth is over my face and I smell something sweet. Before I know it, I am face to face with darkness.

        Well son of a bitch.