El, 1D, & I

Hello, my lovely two fans!! I'm still in the middle of writing Horan help me, but I got an idea for another story so enjoy! :) Let me know what you think!! xx

                                                                          Lucy's POV

"Come on babe, you're not really breaking up with me- right?" Ethan pleaded, his dull brown eyes staring up at me.

"Ethan, can you count how many times you've cheated on me? I can do better than you! Goodbye!" I told him, smiling slightly as I felt pleased with myself.

"Come on, Lucy- can't we just talk about this?" Ethan asked.

"Oh, I wish I could but I have to visit Eleanor now. I'm gonna miss the subway, so bye!" I exclaimed sarcastically and quickly.

I ran as fast as my wedges could take me until I was off campus and on the bustling city streets. I've always wanted to break up with that son of a bitch- it's just that he's so damn clingy. I just have to hope that he won't become obsessed with me- I hear things about him all the time.

As I walked along, I stopped myself to find a magazine seller was frantically putting the magazines in the cart since the wind was getting rapid. I ran over to him and helped him.

"Thank you so much. It really means a lot," He said in an indian accent.

"No problem," I said as I snatched a People magazine. I glanced at the cover to see One Direction smiling at me. Oh god, my roommate is obsessed with these guys. Her constant rambling about them drives me insane! I don't hate them, I could just care less.

I figured that my job there was done, so I continued walking until I found the stairs leading to the subway. I carefully used them, making sure that I wouldn't trip on my striped wedges. While I waited for the subway to arrive, I took my iphone out of my bag to find a text.

Ethan Lakes: i still love you, lucy

I rolled my eyes and scrolled over to my contacts. I found Ethan Lakes and pressed the delete button confidently. Just as I put my phone back in my bag, the subway pulled up on the tracks.

I climbed in and sat down on the rusty bench until it got to my stop. I walked out the door of the subway and smiled as I saw El in one of her usual nice outfits. I hugged her as I noticed a boy standing next to her with a striped shirt and red skinny jeans.

I pulled away from the hug as I looked from the boy to El.

"Lucy, this is my boyfriend Louis. I'm sure that you'll like him a lot," Eleanor introduced as she smiled lovingly to him.

Wait- is that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!?

"Hi Louis, nice to meet you," I greeted, a bit confused.

"Hi Lucy! Eleanor has told me a lot about you!" Louis happily exclaimed.

"Oh, great. El, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked as I pulled Eleanor aside.

"I know that I forgot to tell you about Louis, but he really wants to get to know you!" El said.

"I'm just confused on how you met a celebrity. My roommate's obsessed with his band," I said indenial.

"Well, a friend of Harry's set Louis up with me last September- and then we just fell in love!" She explained, looking over at Louis.

"Oh my god. El, I'm happy that you're in love but he's famous! You're just getting yourself into fame," I said truthfully.

"All of the directioners already know about me. Louis has a big sense of humor, so just get to know him, Lucy!" She smiled, dragging me back over to him.

"Sorry about that, Lou. So Lucy has a boyfriend too, don't you Lucy?" El asked.

"Not anymore. I broke up with his sorry ass," I muttered under my breath. Eleanor always hated Ethan anyways.

"Lucy's just in a bad mood, that's all. When we get to the hotel, she'll feel better," El assured.

Hotel!? What hotel?

"Lucy, you're gonna go to the Manchester hotel with Eleanor and I and meet the lads. Babe, does the hotel have a choice between spoons and forks? You know liam won't use a spoon!" Louis looked over to El.

"I think the hotel will have forks, Lou," She stated, rolling her eyes and smiling.

Just thirty minutes ago I was breaking up with my boyfriend. Now my cousin's dating a celebrity?! This is one interesting day!