1.Splash

Sitting outside always helps me clear my mind. Whenever I feel stressed out, I just sit on the balcony of my small apartment and relax, trying to get away from my negative thoughts and problems. I am only sitting outside at night, especially after midnight because it helps me clear my mind. The roads weren't that crowded and cars weren't making much noise.

So here I am now, sitting on my comfy chair on my balcony, drinking my cold peach tea. I'm not really into hot tea and the summer weather doesn't call for one. I was wearing one of my oversized jackets cause it was a bit chilly since it was 1 am. Sipping my cold tea I thought of ways to make my stress go away. I usually sit down and write a small story or something but today I wasn't feeling like it. Maybe I should try painting. It's been some time since I last held a brush in my hands. Love the way you can easily express yourself through art. It didn't have to be something that people would look up to and admire, it could just be what you want it to be. No one will ever see it anyway so I should give it a try.

After some time of me looking around my apartment for my brushes and the watercolors, I sat outside again. Everything is set in place. Music was playing in the background so I would get inspired easier. I took my brush confidently and dipped it in blue since it's one of my favorite colors. I swang it around my white canvas trying to get a sky drawn. It's not as easy as I remembered it to be. Bob Ross makes it look effortless. Without noticing I started saying out loud what I was drawing like I was doing a tutorial. The music played in the back I was so focused until I got passionate with my brush, swaying it around when I heard someone cursing.

I carefully leaned over to see who was it. Supporting my head with my hand, still having the brush between my fingers like a cigarette. Honestly when was the last time I smoked? It has to be one whole day. Damn, I should get some soon. Looking down I saw a black-haired guy cursing and looking up at the sky. The lighting down there was poor but I could make his face out. I saw some blue splashes on his face. Oh shit! So I did that!HAHA! I didn't even think that it would go that way when I was pretending I was Harry Potter with my brush. We eventually made eye contact. He saw the brush in my hand and his eyes widened.

"Hey! Look what you did. How the hell did you do that?", he asked angrily.

"Sorry, I got a bit passionate up here. Being Harry Potter isn't that easy it seems.",I saw him smiling and then wiped his face from the paint

"Tell me it's not acrylic.", he asked concerned

"No don't worry.", I reassured him and gestured him goodbye as I started putting my things away and getting back on my comfortable chair. Bringing my knees close to my chest, I started sipping my tea again. I closed my eyes enjoying the sudden cold breeze and covered most of my body with my jacket. Not long after I heard the same voice who was cursing earlier, calling me.

"Hey Harry Potter girl, what's your name?", he asked. I didn't even move, my eyes were half open.

"Why should I tell you?", I questioned him taking another sip of my tea.

"You almost showered me with paint and I don't even get your name?", I chuckled.

"Woah dude, calm your tits. I just accidentally splash some. SPLASHED.", I said looking at him now.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to splash you.", I said laughing at my own joke

"Ha, I'm Yoongi. See you around Potter.", he said and started walking away