15 Days Before.

Evie tricked me. Instead of it JUST being her and her boyfriend, she let her boyfriends BROTHER "tag" along.  And just guess who her boyfriend is?

Charlie Bailor. 

The younger brother of the one and only, Spencer Bailor!

Sneaky Sneaky Evie.

"You go ahead inside. I'll be out there in a minute."  I lie.

"I want to go WITH you!" She squeals. Impatient. I curse under my breath.

"Just go inside, really, I'm coming!" I press.

"No." She says. Not budging. Evie was always the one known to be the unbudging one in the family. I admired that in her, but not at the moment.

"Evie! You didn't tell me SpencerfreakingBAILOR was coming!" I point out.

"You didn't ask."She says matter of factly.

"Oh SORRY! I should have KNOWN my younger sister was dating Charlie Bailor!" I say sarcastically, "Next time, I'll make sure to ask. Bye Evie."

"Joey!" She pouts.

"Don't you dare." Unfortunately, those always work on me. I force myself not to look.

"Look Joey, I know you didn't expect this... But what is the harm if you don't like him? Just be nice. You don't have to sit next to him!" She bugs on the verge of false tears.

"This is the last time."

"Last time." She agrees.

I pull out the keys out of the slot, hop out of the car and shove the keys in my purse. My NICE purse. Why did I even agree to wearing something nice? Wait..... I DIDN'T EVEN AGREE. 

I force myself to control my temper as we walk into the theater. As soon as we have our ticket , Evie is gone. Already in Charlies arms. I speed walk to the restroom. 

"Joey!" I hear a masculine voice say. No doubt, Spencer. I roll my eyes and ignore him as I enter the restroom.

I quickly look a my reflection. I am wearing a white skirt that goes 2 inches above my knees and a 'plain'( I tucked in the T-Shirt into my skirt so the words 'Nirvana' won't show. Classy.) black T-Shirt. I ditch my blazer and stuff it in my bag. As  of my hair, My side bangs are tucked behind my ears and my curled hair flows around it. As a finishing touch, I added a bow to the side. Ugh. I throw the bow away and ruffle my hair to undo the curls and then place it into a messy bun. Then I untuck my Nirvana shirt to make the words show, and take off all my makeup, replacing everything with a thick cloud of eyeliner and a deep maroon lipstick. My two favorite accessories in the world. Fortunately, I had my Vans on. I just went from cute classy girl, to just me.

I come out of the restroom and I breathe a sigh of relief. I dive into my bag for the movie ticket. I guessed they were already there. I managed to make them leave me behind so I don't have to sit next to them. I peer at my ticket. 16.  I turn to go look for it. 

Only to bump into the hottest guy ever.

He has jet black hair and behind is huge glasses are amazing ice blue eyes. RARE combination. I flick my eyes at what he's wearing. A "Green Day' T-shirt is set on his chest,and to top it, he has black skinny jeans. Oh. My. God. 

"I-I-I-I'm so sorry." I stutter. Damn it. Seriously Joey?

"Its all right." He says as his beautiful lips form a smile.He sticks out his hand. "I'm Kace."

"Joey." I say as I take his handshake. Is this what beautiful boys usually do when they bump into sadistic looking teens? I wouldn't know.

Then he says, "So, what movie are yo-"