Chapter 7. Meeting Mom

Ten thousand feet in the air, the British Air flew and was close to landing. It had announced all the SOP before it landed with a certain Addison DiLaurentis, dressed as her twin Kenna Montgomery, was seated nervously in first class looking out the carob fibre window taking in the sights that was London, England.

"Okay, this is it," she sat back from looking out the window, letting out a long nervous sigh. "Oh, god, I hope she likes me. Please like me," she chanted clasping her fingers together in a kind of prayer, shutting her eyes.

The plane descended and finally it landed. The cabin doors were open and people started pouring out. Addison immediately grabbed her small purse – her only carry and exited along with the other passengers. She entered the terminal amidst the continuous stream of people coming and going. Since she was so small, a bit petite to be exact, she could hardly see through the tall bodies surrounding her. Spotting a row of benches, she quickly went over to them and clambered over one which gave her a better view of the airport terminal. She looked around and was trying to look for any familiar face (from the pictures her sister showed her) when she heard a woman calling out her 'name.'

"Kenna!"

She whirled around and saw a tall, dark skinned woman with brown hair in ripped blue skinny jeans, and a white band tee with a jean jacket, holding a small bouquet of flowers in her hand. This is it! She thought and immediately called out in her best English accent (without sounding overly dramatic),

"Aunt Emily!"

Emily was ecstatic at the sight of her niece and she immediately hugged her tightly and handed her the bouquet. She hugged her back just as tight – Addison DiLaurentis too was ecstatic to get to know the aunt her twin kept babbling on about.

"Missed you." Emily said after letting go of her.

"Missed you," she answered, looking at her longingly and smiling at her aunt in excitement.

Emily appeared to be studying the new look of her niece, "What did you do to your hair?" she asked which proved that she was.

"Cut it, do you like it?" Addison felt apprehensive, her aunts face didn't really seem to register that she was pleased with the haircut but she was proven wrong when she smiled.

"I love it! It's the new you!" Emily gushed, "And you had your ear pierced!" she noted as she carried her down from the chair, "Give me five, kid," she said, putting her hand out.

Addison was stunned for a second but quickly recovered when she remembered that this was supposed to be their 'secret handshake'. Gathering her wits about, she quickly put the bouquet on the chair and shook her aunts hand which started their 'secret handshake'. She let out a quick sigh of relief when she managed to do it and then they were off!

The Rolls-Royce they rode took Addison throughout all of the nice sights of London and she couldn't help but roll down her window and stick her head out...just like an American tourist.

"This is so amazing!" she gushed as she put her head back in the vehicle.

"Eight weeks at camp and you act like an American tourist." Emily joked, stroking her niece's hair.

"That's what camps for silly. It makes us appreciate home." Addison quickly covered up.

The car suddenly passed by Buckingham Palace which caught the attention of the young girl. She gasped and stared until they passed it while her aunt chuckled at her.

The car turned a corner in Regent's Park and drove through a row of elegant looking houses. It pulled up in front of the house numbered seven and the driver got out and opened the door for Addison before tending the luggage.